facebook

rankings

by: My Opinion

Elite: XO, AGD, KD
Top: PM, ADPi
Upper Middle: AXO, Pi Phi, AOPi, ZTA, DZ, DDD
Lower Middle: DG, SK, GPB, AZD
Bottom: KKG, Theta

Reality is at Auburn the middle tier sororities are very exchangeable, all really depends what you're looking for, but generally the middle groups will compete for the same group of girls while the "elite" and top groups will compete amongst each other.

Posted By: My Opinion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

Is it just me or has there been a lot of self promotion by XO, AGD and KD this summer on this site? And no I'm not a troll or a hater or bully or whatever. Just stating the obvious. Makes someone look desperate.....

By: truth
by: turns outAug 1, 2015 10:40:28 PM

many of their legacies are just kinda so so....they need some top girls to keep up their reputation. They are missing out on many great girls....which helps to make all the sororities great!!! Happy Rush!

By: turns out
by: WDEAug 2, 2015 8:45:30 AM

Seems that recruitment is around the corner...maybe it's because girls come on this site to discredit those three sororities to make it appear that they aren't that great to PNM's. I see no harm in promoting your own sorority, but I think it is low to discredit another. Stick to promoting your own sorority and spend less time worrying about others. Happy Recruitment!

By: WDE
#2  by: all groups   

All are GREAT!

By: all groups
#3  by: Sad   

Same girl over and over writing negative comments about some of the groups. What a loser she is. You continue to write AZD and that is NOT even a sorority at AU...we have AXD...is there even a AZD anywhere?? As for KKG at the bottom (where she always puts them) ...are you afraid at how good they have become? DG and GPB have risen also in the past few years. AXO is higher than you have placed them. Get real and quit posting on your own post later to make it look like others are agreeing with you. Cyber stalkers anonymous is your true name.

By: Sad

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.