facebook

classiest sororities?

by: PNM

I don't want to bash other sororities, I'm just a PNM and wondering which sororities are the classiest. I know that I'll have to go and see for myself but since we're not really supposed to talk about boys and booze (lol) I don't think it will be exactly easy being able to tell which chapters are "classy" and not.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: war eagle   

Sounds like you are a troll trying to start up negatively

By: war eagle
by: lolJul 29, 2015 1:46:58 PM

umm no. a girl can't be curious about reputations of sororities without being called a troll? also i clearly said "I don't want to bash sororities". its the first line I wrote because I wanted to make it clear that I don't want to start anything.

By: lol
#2  by: lol   

umm no. a girl can't be curious about reputations of sororities without being called a troll? also i clearly said "I don't want to bash sororities". its the first line I wrote because I wanted to make it clear that I don't want to start anything.

By: lol
#3  by: Not classy   

Your question is not classy. All the sororities are great and classy. Good luck!!

By: Not classy
#4  by: to PNM   

Look through some of the recent posts. There's a really good one about "these types of girls are in these sororities and these types in these....etc". I think that will answer your question.

By: to PNM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.