Aplha Chi = Alpha gam ---smart/conservative
ADPi = Phi Mu--- great mix of everything -top
Zeta = Phi Phi -- "hot" fun girls -- top middle
Tri Delta = AOPi -- smarter conservative a few party -- middle
DZ = DG -- same as ^
Gamma Phi = Sigma Kappa -- fun pretty girls - improving as years go on
AZD - A little below ^ but almost the same
Kappa Kappa = Theta -- bottom but improving

If you think you may be interested in one of these, chances are you would fit in in the one its = to.
ONLY my opinion.

Posted By: rushmasta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Good   

This is fairly accurate, honest, and not incredibly rude like some other posts.

By: Good
#2  by: Ehhh   

Sort of....I would pair ChiO with AGD and maybe AXO..I like AXO,but they are not quite up with ChiO and Alpha Gam. Yes,they are conservative, if that is what you mean. If that is the case I would pair the three together. KD and ChiO are very different sororities. Not the same type girls. KD girls are way more social, party,fun type girls.

By: Ehhh
#3  by: OMy   

PhiMu and ADPi?!? Hahaha! I love both of these sororities....both great and considered top... BUT they are totally different girls! Honestly, I would put the following together ---

KD is the tip top sorority on campus--different from the other top sororities because most are deep southern wealthy legacies
ADPi, ChiO, and AlphaGam- beautiful classic southern girls, sweet and fun with tons of legacies
PhiMu and Zeta-hot gorgeous party girls-- most girls who don't get PhiMu go Zeta

AXO-- super conservative and competitive, Christian centered girls

By: OMy
by: OMy continuedJul 15, 2015 7:30:12 AM

I would also put PiPhi with PhiMu , Zeta, and GammaPhi

DZ and AXO - competitive, great grades
DG, SK, Tri Delta-- great mix of every kind of girl
AXiD, KKG, Theta - sweetest girls ever, involved in many organizations on campus

By: OMy continued
#4  by: OMy continued   

Sorry! AOPi's are precious! Didn't mean to leave them off! I would put them with DZ and and AXO, great grades, not quite as competitive but a great mix of girls!

By: OMy continued

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.