4. Gamma Phi
5. Sigma Kappa\n\n\n\n\nA LITTLE BIT OF BOTH - UNDER THE RADAR SORORITIES

1. Tri Delta
2. DG / DZ
3. AOPi
4. AZD
5. Kappa
6. Theta

By under the radar i mean don't know many, never see them out, never hear ab them etc. Not saying its a bad thing. Just a little less talked ab.

IF you party - I can guarantee you will be miserable in alpha chi / alpha gam. Plan on staying sober ladies. (may not be a bad thing to you. Do not want pnms going into it not realizing this isn't the sorority for them and they hold high values which i find admirable)

ADPi KD & Chi O have ONLY a select handful of wild girls but mainly conservative.

(Wild at Auburn isn't saying much. Wild meaning they go out a lot)

Phi Mu, Zeta, Phi Phi- You will most likely find them at a party or the bar. Kind of earned their reputation. They like to have fun, and they dont hide it. There is also a handful of them who don't party as well. So keep that in mind. Beautiful girls all around. Have the "hot fun" reputation. & believe me they flaunt it.......

SK, Gamma Phi, DG, & DZ- I would kind of put them on the same level. They're all pretty cool girls. Love them.

this was harder than i thought. every single sorority has girls that drink, go to church, have fun, shy, study etc. but some do more than others and everyone should go into rush with an open mind. Just be prepared.

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Just no!

By: No
#2  by: correction   

KD has a ton of party girls

By: correction
#3  by: Strange   

the poster must not get out much since DZ is considered a high grade sorority and has won awards due to grades, KKG and DG ladies are in charge of quite a few organizations with a number in Who's Who and DDD, KAT and AOP are all involved also, KD does not just sit at home, all PMs do not party and I must add that these Under the Radar groups as she calls them are always out on campus. So, I guess we can conclude which group above she "loves". All the sororities are very good and very active. Undoubtedly the poster only gets out with her own group since she knows little about many others,

By: Strange
by: TerribleJul 16, 2015 5:26:44 AM

This is not an accurate list and summary from beginning to end.

By: Terrible
#4  by: Honestly   

Alpha chi, just no. This group needs to have a come to Jesus meeting about their members getting on this site and posting this drivel.

By: Honestly
by: omg YESJul 16, 2015 2:32:39 PM

please!

By: omg YES
#5  by: Offended   

I'd just like to add how offensive the "Quality Girls ranking" is. That takes some kind of self-righteousness to think you have the ability to rank the "quality" of girls. All pnm's are wonderful members of the Auburn family and deserve to be respected as such. You are not of less "quality" than another girl because of the letters on your shirt. Ridiculous.

By: Offended
#6  by: VERY OFFENSIVE POST   

This is awful!!! There are the same kinds of girls in each sorority and to define "Quality" and "Under the Radar" as a real position is so offensive that I find it degrading. Those in the "Party" section have just as many mild girls as all the others. This is probably one of the worst post I have ever seen that categorizes girls as such. I think the girls that get on here and rank and this girl who posted this post have some vision that they are really doing something, yes you, you have made yourself look like an uninformed person with zero class.

By: VERY OFFENSIVE POST
#7  by: Disgraceful!   

I know of no AU girl that would post this...must be GR trying to stir things up.

By: Disgraceful!
#8  by: Wow   

This is so degrading to all Greek women at Auburn. You should be ashamed!

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.