facebook

lets be real

by: WEAGLE

Chi O & KD will always have the reputation of being the best. KD didn't have a very impressive pledge class this year though I must say. Chi O rocked it as usual.

ADPi, Alpha Chi, & Alpha Gam have good reputations. The reason they have those good reputations because only a select few of these girls go out/party. So if you're looking for a sorority that makes good grades and has movie nights--- these three would be your best bet. When asking boys about these sororities they honestly would probably say they don't know any girls in Alpha Gam or Alpha Chi because they never go out. They are quality girls yes, but fun... not so much.

Phi Mu, Zeta, Pi phi. - Not saying they are all three equal. But these 3 definitely win the fun award. They are the ones you would most likely see out. Very pretty and very well known by many because they very rarely spend the weekends at the library. When asking guys they would say they are the favs. because guys actually know them considering they are always down for a date party, social, band party etc. Could be a good thing, or a bad thing... considering who you are.

Sigma Kappa and G Phi- I would say they don't have the best rep as far as looks go over the years. BUT this past year they have stepped up the game and both got a very fun pretty pledge class. Not the best, but because of the new pledge classes - i would put them with DG, & DZ

AOPi, AZD - Honestly, I feel like they are hiding somewhere. Can't say anything good or anything bad

Posted By: WEAGLE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wow   

spot on.

By: wow
#2  by: well said   

very well said. couldn't have said it better my self.

By: well said
#3  by: Booooo   

You are speaking from YOUR point of view. I would put AGD and ADPi up with Kd and ChiO. And being the wild sloppy party girls that step out looking like models and go home looking a mess is not a desirable trait for many girls...may be desirable for a drunk fraternity boy though. I know tons of fun ADPi's and Alpha Gams! You must not be able to walk in those girls' social circle since you don't know any that are fun. I love the AOPi girls! They are a good mix of sweet, fun, party, church-going girls. You just offended about half the campus.

By: Booooo
by: calm down pleaseJul 13, 2015 5:59:26 PM

every post on here is a personal opinion! if you have a problem with it then write your own post and tell everyone how great your own sorority is! no need to badger other people

By: calm down please
by: My opinion Jul 13, 2015 7:08:10 PM

I just posted my opinion...sorry if I didn't agree with you.

By: My opinion
#4  by: yes   

I like how you didn't necessarily rank the sororities as all the groups at auburn are amazing (: but your descriptions of most are very accurate. good job

By: yes
by: My opinion Jul 13, 2015 7:10:22 PM

She just said four excellent sororities were boring, non-existent..etc.. How could you like that??? Seriously flawed and rude.

By: My opinion
by: OK Jul 14, 2015 12:23:18 AM

I might have to agree with you that MAYBE Sigma Kappa has slipped a bit in the past few years but they still have very pretty girls. Gamma Phi has been moving up in the past few years because they've had so many good pledge classes. They're actually a really good looking group. Really, I don't know how you haven't seen AZD or AOPI...they're involved all over campus and are pretty social. And also, where are Tri Delt, Kappa, and Theta?

By: OK
by: @OKJul 14, 2015 6:38:06 AM

This post is so flawed and disrespectful on so many levels. The comments with the most thumbs down from the poster and her friends are seriously the most accurate comments. These type of posts disguised as " truth" or "real" are usually far from that.

By: @OK
#5  by: Hahaha!    

Keepin it classy in Auburn. I wonder what sorority you are in?? I love how we are all "All of Auburn's sororities are soooo great, We love each other and support one another!" UNTIL recruitment time comes around. Seems someone is trying to sway PNM's opinions before they even step on campus. War Damn Eagle to that!

By: Hahaha!
#6  by: Honestly   

Aside what a few people have been saying, I think you couldn't of worded this more perfect. I don't see how this could have offended anyone. It was all pretty honest.

By: Honestly
by: UghJul 13, 2015 7:16:50 PM

She just said my sorority must be "hiding somewhere"---I AM OFFENDED. It was far from being worded "perfectly"---well maybe if you are a rude person---then yeah, it was worded PERFECTLY. Go away. Stop trying to act like you are being sweet and just informing PNM's of the reality of the each sorority reputation.

By: Ugh
#7  by: Too true   

This is very accurate and doesn't sway towards any one sorority, which I like. As for the person that said "sloppy party girls", there is no sorority at Auburn like that. Sure, some sororities have more people that go out and have fun more than others, but there's not a single sorority that qualifies as "sloppy party girls". It's not a bad thing to want to have fun in college! As for AZD and AOPi, I know know much about them or really ever heard anything about them either, so I guess the OFFENDED girl above can tell you all about them!

By: Too true
#8  by: Too tacky   

So you are the hater that stays on this site. Soooo you don't think it is terrible to say a sorority is "non-existent"....that says all I need to know of your character. Very cold hearted.

By: Too tacky
#9  by: Hmm   

Chi O poster it seems

By: Hmm
#10  by: Too many posts with the s.   

Stop trying to stir the pot right before rush by making it look like a particuliar group(s) is on here trying to promote themselves by putting down other groups. It is obvious and not in the Auburn spirit. ALL sororities at Auburn are fantastic! It is an honor to be in any of them! WDE!

By: Too many posts with the s.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.