facebook

all fraternities

by: Auburn Ranking1

A lot of folks make lists of rankings but include maybe 15 of nearly the 30 houses on campus. So here is a FULL breakdown (alphabetical) this list is straight from IFC website.

Alpha Epsilon Pi- the site says a colony, I haven't heard anything about them so I assume they are new? Any info please comment. No house

Alpha Gamma Rho (AGR)- New row, every college has the "country boy" fraternity and AGR is Auburn's. They are mid-small sized and keep to themselves, aren't very involved on campus, they will throw parties brotherhood seems decent enough.

Alpha Psi-new row, graduate vet school fraternity. One word...RODEO.

Alpha Sigma Phi (alpha sig)-no house, new fraternity (less than a year old) under 20 members, they seem to be struggling to get there feet on the ground. Seems to be some controversy surrounding them.

Alpha Tau Omega (ATO)- new row (leasing Phi Delt's old house for a few years) ATO despite having a bad house in the past has keep large numbers and quality guys, they used to be very strong with involvement around Auburn and they always have a good following with girls. Due to the lack of a house their partying suffered, but the new house will likely help with that.

Beta Theta Pi (Beta)- new row, big house on the corner of new row with a big party barn over looking the intramural fields, their facilities are pretty awesome and they do throw good parties. Beta is a big fraternity (100+) members. Good brotherhood. Well rounded & respected

Posted By: Auburn Ranking1
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I   

agree with everything except for you last bit on beta. They definitely have one of the worst brotherhoods on campus. Lots of cliques/separation between pledge classes and they have a significant amount of inactive brothers.

By: I
#2  by: Thanks beta   

You named all of them.

By: Thanks beta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.