facebook

what happened to chi phi

by: ?

my cousin was a chi phi at auburn back in the early 2000s and apparently they were close to elite like chi phi at uga back then. what happened?? seems that they lost their house and went totally off the radar?!

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: friend_of_chi_phi    

I heard one bad pledge class got initiated in the early 2000's and once they were brothers they got the fraternity in a lot of trouble. Chi Phi got kicked off for 2 years and are now back with 20 brothers. There's no doubt they'll be back up in numbers in a year or two. They won best small fraternity at auburn multiple years in a row before they got kicked off, have won Chi Phi excellence awards almost every year since their founding, and have huge alumni support. They'll have a strong presence at auburn in a few years

By: friend_of_chi_phi
by: ?Jun 23, 2015 10:48:08 PM

interesting, thanks

By: ?
#2  by: Lol   

Chi Phi has never been close to elite, let alone middle tier

By: Lol
by: ?Jun 23, 2015 10:49:27 PM

really? it did seem weird to me they would have fallen so far if they had been relevant back then but it was something i had been wondering about.

By: ?
#3  by: They   

made their pledges go to toomers' corner and show (female) strangers (naked) pictures of themselves. They got caught. Pledges got charged with public indecency and the fraternity got kicked off. If you look it up online there are a few news articles that wrote about the fiasco.

By: They
by: uga Jun 24, 2015 9:59:13 AM

That was Chi Phi at the University of Georgia

By: uga

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.