facebook

ato

by: Enlighted

A friend that is rushing told me that ATO is telling rushees at their events that they own that house. This is NOT true. It is Phi Delt's house that ATO is leasing until Phi Delt returns in 2 years. After that, ATO is being kicked to the street.

Not saying that you shouldn't pledge ATO, all I'm saying is for rushees not to buy into the crap they're being fed. Pledge there based on how you like the brothers and organization, not the empty junk they're spinning you.

Posted By: Enlighted
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

Agree completely. I hate it when fraternities manipulate rushees.

By: Yes
#2  by: Misinformation    

What might have been said was their house now and that they will be building a house. Truthfully they have said that for a long time but this leaves their nationals with nothing else to do.
Their nationals can't deny that they always have a good GPA, haven't gotten in trouble and are there to stay at Auburn. My worry is how Auburn Greek life has buckled down on all fraternities and pledgeships that fraternity life at Auburn is going to be a bunch of mamas boys (basically the mothers that called IFC complaining for the past couple years about pledgeships). What these mothers failed to realize is their sons grades will never be good irregardless of a fraternity pledgeship.

By: Misinformation
#3  by: BUMP   

2 years and then back to having chapter in Lowder. Fraternity rush can be very high pressure (often involving alcohol and other things), but just beware that they want you probably more than you want them. The sketchy part about ATO is the fact that, yes they will eventually have a house built, but even the current incoming freshman class might not see it built while they are students. Just food for thought since the only people who care about this site are girls and high schoolers.

By: BUMP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.