facebook

will i get cut from rush?

by: PNM

I'm from the north and I'm worried I'm going to get cut from rush. I have a 3.2 GPA, 29 ACT. To be honest I'm funny, attractive, and out going. I'm having some trouble finding recs but i have managed to get like 5 for KD. Do i have any chance of getting into a top tier like KD? I don't have any sorority connections

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nice   

Brilliantly written as usual by the ladies at KD. Thanks reminding us how "top tier" your sorority is.

By: Nice
#2  by: PNM   

no im not. please just tell me if im going to get cut from rush or be fine

By: PNM
#3  by: UMMM   

if you just want KD, then no. Open your eyes, unless you are a STRONG legacy or have great following of girls in the chapter, you will not get KD. If you look at all the groups with hope of getting in one and being happy that you even got a bid, then, you may have a chance.

By: UMMM
#4  by: Chances   

are, you will probably like other sororities more anyway. Ask friends and moms that you know who all they know that are alums. You'll be surprised what you will find for recs through networking. Don't worry too much on the number you get per sorority rather just that you find one for each. However, if a sorority wants to pledge you, they can find a rec if they need to.

By: Chances
#5  by: 5 recs   

5 recs are a little annoying, sweetie.

By: 5 recs
#6  by: laughing my ass off   

"To be honest I'm funny, attractive, and out going" LMAO that killed me. way to go, KD

By: laughing my ass off

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.