facebook

religion

by: Pnm

What are the most and least religious sororities on campus? And does it matter if you're not a Christian?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: aubie   

Most religious: AGD, Chi O, Alpha Chi, ADPi, KD

Least religious: GPB, SK, AZD

It doesn't matter if youre a christian. They shouldn't be asking you stuff like that during rush. As you can probably tell the more religious ones are the ones with more girls from the south, particularly Alabama. There are girls who are religious in every soroitiy both those tend to have more/less.

By: aubie
by: OkMay 22, 2015 11:17:16 PM

You can say who seems the most religious but I'm offended bc I am one of your "least" religious sororities and I love Jesus. I go to church every week and small group.

By: Ok
by: @OkJul 28, 2015 11:47:15 AM

Just because individual girls in sororities are more religious (you, for example; yay Jesus!) doesn't mean the sorority as a whole is considered religious. Some sororities have more active chaplains and small groups and others basically ignore the chaplain (I think my sorority's bible study reached a whopping 3 girls this past semester). The sororities listed as super religious are, as a whole unit, considered more religious, while the ones listed as least are not, at least due to reputation. Isn't it great, though, that all of Auburn's sororities are so diverse and filled with so many different girls that you can't be pigeonholed by your sorority's reputation?

By: @Ok
#2  by: What???   

How can you even answer that???There is NO way you would even know the answer. I think the question is ridiculous, but the girl who answered that just put who SHE liked and WANTED to be the most Christian (I'm not even going to comment on the least!). Believe me, there are the same kind of girls in each sorority and that is a fact.

By: What???

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.