Mid:
TriDelta, DZ, ZTA, Gamma Phi,
Low Mid: DG, AXiD, KKG,SK
Low: Theta,

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: SSJ   

I would say that based on the girls I know from my high school, the top girls set their sights on XO, KD, ADP and AGD. The ones that wind up going Phi Mu usually have a reputation issue.

By: SSJ
by: Top tierMay 25, 2015 9:30:41 AM

Definitely KD ChIO and AGD--ADPi is awesome and a top tier for sure, but most of the girls from my area want those three first and then ADPi and then PhiMu. It could be the number of alumnae in my area though. All are great!

By: Top tier
#12  by: Bumpity   

Bump

By: Bumpity
#13  by: Truth   

This is an initial perception by some. And they are great groups! However, half the girls who pledge AGD see it is not what they thought, girls who pledge KD soon find out that pledges aren't allowed to go to socials, and Chi O's while definitely sweet are kinda no where to be found.

All three great groups but "best"???

By: Truth
by: @well...May 29, 2015 7:42:49 AM

Well ---has it right. The vast majority of girls in every sorority are happy where they pledge. No sorority fits every criteria for every person. For the most part girls love their sororities... yes, even the sororities listed as "the best" - your words.

By: @well...
by: @TruthJun 2, 2015 8:28:19 AM

This is the MOST untrue -mean spirited post. The vast majority of girls who are lucky enough to receive a bid from the three you have listed (or a bid from any sorority for that matter) are thrilled and happy where they are. AGD, KD, and ChiO are all outstanding sororities with active involvement and social lives on campus. You won't see these girls sloppy drunk at fraternity houses, bars, or falling all over people at ballgames. That doesn't mean they are boring or not allowed to have fun...they just know how to keep it classy.

By: @Truth
#14  by: Really???   

Enough already!!!

By: Really???
#15  by: A   

Phi mu is on the same level as the top and everyone knows it.

By: A
#16  by: Perfect!   

This list is perfect!

By: Perfect!
#17  by: Wow   

Really kinda sad and pathetic to see all of you "elites" (lol) arguing and wasting your time about who is better than who. This shouldn't be a social class... We all go to Auburn and each sorority has beautiful girls who are just as worthy as others so please stop embarrassing yourselves. Arrogance is not pretty.

By: Wow
#18  by: au   

KD's really kind of suck though... to be honest.

By: au
#19  by: Bump   

Good info to read

By: Bump
#20  by: Silly   

No one cares about this except the one or two girls who continue to post it over and over. Most girls come in and have heard about KD, XO or AGD and want them, most will not get them, so at that point they are all excited to get any sorority by the 3rd day. They are all very good groups. Be glad to get a bid from any of them.

By: Silly
by: Agree!Jun 16, 2015 9:24:02 AM

Thanks for responding in a positive and informative way. The ranker is way over the top for sure. The top elite are all great involved sororities, but to continuously place certain sororities at the bottom is just absurd. KAT is filled with the sweetest, nicest girls on campus. The sorority listed at the bottom at Auburn would be a top sorority any where else! Pan love!

By: Agree!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.