facebook

drop

by: Pnm

I'd like to know the number of drops in the sororities. I feel like that would say a lot more about the sorority than this sites idea of "tiers". I know girls drop for many reasons but I can't help but wonder the drop rate of girls in "top" sororities verses "bottom" sororities based on this site..

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: My pledge class   

I am in one of the sororities that is usually ranked in the top three on this site. There have been two girls that have had to drop out of the sorority.

By: My pledge class
#2  by: My group   

is rated a top level all the time and we had around 8 that dropped out due to grades, transferring because of major, or just did not like the over-all sorority experience. There is a lot of time involved in being a good sorority and a lot of required time that some girls do not want to put in. (there's nothing wrong with that, some girls just do not realize the time commitment until they get in and find out they cannot go home when they planned or that they have obligations that they have to fulfill for the sorority.) I don't think any of the groups are a "bottom" group as the post says, but if you compare any of the groups, I think you find there is around 2-10 drop rate average after rush that is quickly filled with new pledges in any of them.

By: My group
#3  by: .   

I'm in a mid level sorority, and I'm just throwing it out there that ALL sororities have lot of time commitment. Not just the top ones. We had 4 drop this year for various reasons.

By: .
#4  by: defintiely   

there is a lot of time commitment from each and every group to make a successful sorority. Although I don't care for some of the required activities, it is a must if you want a large turn-out. I think all the sororities are involved, some more than others for sure, but each do a lot for the community and campus.

By: defintiely

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.