facebook

fraternity reps iii

by: Honest Unbiased

Due to everyone requesting for me to make a new Fraternity Reps post, here's the new and updated list! Sorry it took so long. I posted the top 17 fraternities because I don't know anything about the others, so I apologize if your fraternity isn't listed. Good luck to all of those going through rush this summer! Hope this helps!

Posted By: Honest Unbiased
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: Honest Unbiased   

AGR-
Pros: The definition of good ole southern boys. Unlike KA, these guys actually are really southern rooted and the fraternity is made up of mostly farmers and die-hard hunters. They like to drink and have a good time and really couldn't care less about what people think about them. They're laid back for the most part and have a big, but old house.

Cons: Their house is about to fall apart and they don't really care about the progress of the fraternity. Because of their attitude, they will never rise to be a top tier fraternity and will most likely not see any improvement. They don't throw any big parties and the brothers are usually classless and drunk.

Pledge here if you're looking to kick back and drink throughout college with a bunch of very southern guys.

By: Honest Unbiased
#12  by: Honest Unbiased   

DTD-
Pros: They have the newest house on campus, even though it's small. They're definitely putting in the effort to improve and have a bunch of brothers that care about the fraternity. The brothers are nice and they have a very strong brotherhood. They threw a couple band parties for the first time this year, and one of them actually turned out to be really big. Overall, they're moving in the right direction.

Cons: They have a very poor name and are mostly irrelevant at Auburn. Other fraternities on New Row pick on them a lot and they don't have any pull on the sororities. Their house is also small, leaving little room for the fraternity to grow. Even though they're trying to improve, they simply have too many obstacles in their way for any rapid changes.

Pledge here if you're looking for a fraternity with potential to build on and a great brotherhood.

By: Honest Unbiased
#13  by: lol   

no way KA is number 6 they are going down hill fast.

By: lol
by: BarnMay 3, 2015 1:38:29 PM

I agree, but they still have the name and sorority pull of a top fraternity. I think 6 or 7 is accurate

By: Barn
by: IMay 3, 2015 2:52:08 PM

think them along with lambda chi are too high up on this list But, thats just my opinion

By: I
by: agreed with IMay 3, 2015 3:02:36 PM

Lambda chi has a cool house but they are on social probation so they are basically pointless. KA as everyone knows if it wasn't for their name or house would be down there close to sig ep behind farmhouse. I think Lambda Chi should be down around sigma pi because they both around the same guys but sigma pi actually throws parties. just speaking my opinion and thoughts.

By: agreed with I
by: HonestlyMay 3, 2015 6:15:51 PM

KA and Lambda Chi are good where they are. Neither are top tier quality fraternities, but who is going to be moved above them? ATO, Sigma Pi, Farmhouse? Of course not. KA and LXA are in their own little tier between top and upper middle.

By: Honestly
by: @HonestlyMay 3, 2015 7:08:27 PM

I believe with LXA being on probation both ATO and Sigma Pi would be a "higher" rank. ATO moving in phi delts house is certainly an advantage for them and im sure they'll start having relevant parties sooner or later. Also Sigma Pi has parties too, on top of that both ATO and Sigma Pi have member who are involved in lots of other leadership positions on campus.

By: @Honestly
#14  by: Looks good   

Yes

By: Looks good
#15  by: Perfect   

Enjoy reading the positive comments.

By: Perfect
#16  by: Great list   

Agree with all of it. Accurate and unbiased information for rushees to use.

By: Great list
#17  by: Aubs   

Best list I've seen so far! I agree with all of it!

By: Aubs
by: YupMay 7, 2015 3:34:49 PM

Agree, best list on this site. Good job as usual Honest Unbiased

By: Yup
#18  by: Go by this rushees   

I'm in one of the fraternities ranked around the top and this is hard to argue with, even if you have to admit the bad things people write are pretty much true.

By: Go by this rushees
by: Couldn'tMay 6, 2015 2:22:05 PM

agree more. I'm in one of the mid/lower "top" tier fraternities and I agree you should go by this list. The pros are true and the cons are too. Honest Unbiased isnt bashing any fraternity, just saying what they could work on and what their reputation is.

Even if you see one or two that you like I would say rush around to places you wouldn't consider as much. You'll know where you fit in. Don't join a fraternity for status, but for brotherhood and life long friends, stories, and more.

By: Couldn't
by: @Couldn'tMay 6, 2015 7:14:42 PM

How are you in a "mid/lower top tier fraternity"? If you're in those top 5 or 6, you're a top tier. If you're not, then you're a middle or bottom tier.

By: @Couldn't
by: Couldn'tMay 6, 2015 7:28:29 PM

Some people would say mine is "top" tier while some say its "middle". Im in one thats ranked around 6-10 and it gets really opinionated at that point.

By: Couldn't
#19  by: Wow   

Well done. Best and most useful rankings I've ever seen on here since your last two threads. Rushees look at this. Best info you'll find on here.

By: Wow
#20  by: Good stuff , but...   

Just so you rushees know, when they say fraternities like FIJI and Beta have bad brotherhood, this really means that they are big and cliquey. You may not be as tight with people outside of your pledge class as small fraternities, but the idea that there's no brotherhood within them is absurd.

By: Good stuff , but...
by: Actually May 9, 2015 2:20:08 AM

Beta truly has a bad brotherhood. They outcast each other, sometimes physically fight, and just plain don't know each other. That's why they have the highest inactive rate. Fiji is just way too big so theirs bad pledge class division and you'll go your entire college career without knowing all of your brothers.

By: Actually
by: BrotherhoodMay 19, 2015 12:02:42 AM

How would anyone not in beta/Fiji know what kind of brotherhood they have? I'm in one of these and I can tell you in my opinion we have great brotherhood. I've met some of the best guys in the world through this fraternity. I think that goes for both of these two fraternities.

To say there is no brotherhood is ridiculous

By: Brotherhood
by: answerMay 19, 2015 1:24:18 AM

Because a fair amount of your brothers and ones from the other fraternity haven't been quiet about the poor brotherhood. I've talked to inactive and active brothers from both that complain about the brotherhood. One even regrets taking a bid because of it. Beta actually does have the worst inactive rate of any large fraternity, fact. That should say something.

By: answer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.