facebook

"top" sororities

by: Pnm

Over and over there have been posts about Chi O, KD, AGD, ADP, and Phi Mu all having the reputation of being a "top" sorority. Since there are so many sororities at auburn, it makes sense that there would be 6 top tier sororities. They can't all be similar. I know sororities have different reputations and certain girls join certain groups. I know you will find diversity in ALL of them but what stands out and makes these 6 different from each other? What I'm asking is what is the reputations of each of these sororities?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: You only listed 5   

In reality, the top are KD, XO and AGD

By: You only listed 5
by: OkMay 1, 2015 3:36:06 PM

Still doesn't answer her q

By: Ok
#2  by: Honestly   

If you had a roomful of all sorority girls you would have a hard time even knowing what group they were in. Psychologically, some might "become" prettier IF you knew they were a KD... but that is totally in your mind.

By: Honestly
#3  by: AU   

The majority of the sororities you have listed are consistently known for having strong grades ( as in for decades). They consistently (for decades) have been highly involved in every organization on campus and consistently hold leadership positions in those organizations. They all have deep active legacy connections for decades. With all of that said it is important to note that all of Auburn's sororities could be described in the same way currently. Love AU Panhellenic ladies.

By: AU
by: YesMay 8, 2015 1:07:33 PM

I think this response gives the most accurate depiction of why the sororities listed are considered top. I will say that all of the sororities have improved in all areas over the years. All 17 sororities at Auburn are filled with beautiful, smart, and involved ladies.

By: Yes
#4  by: Advice   

Be open minded

By: Advice
#5  by: JJ   

KD and AGD are standard, but not really as good as they used to be since all the girls are so spread around all the sororities now. All the groups are good, so that is a positive.

By: JJ
by: ??May 4, 2015 8:19:49 PM

I don't understand "standard". What do you mean by that?

By: ??
#6  by: Thinking..   

KD and AGD are what you gauge others by, as in they are the standard to rate a good group, or any group, by. That is how I understand it to be and I am a math major. I agree with that synopsis. They are still the top, but there are so many great girls that go through and pledge all the sororities now that it has evened out drastically.

By: Thinking..
by: Good griefMay 5, 2015 8:51:57 AM

No one goes around comparing how good they are as compared to KD or AGD. All the groups are really good. There are those that have gotten a lot better and you see the haters going after them ( well, the insecure groups go after any group they think is better than their own), but all in all, you cannot go wrong with any of the sororities at all.

By: Good grief
#7  by: Agree!   

All are good. If you are on here writing negative posts over and over about several groups, you have a problem. KD, AGD and XO are at the top, but all the others can be put in any order or just equal. Beautiful girls and active in other organizations are all of them.

By: Agree!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.