facebook

honestly curious

by: Rushee

Could someone please give an honest pro and con of each fraternity for potential rushers like me. Unfortunately summer Rush is the biggest recruiting phase and we can't go to all the different ones at once. Just need to know what's best for me

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: AuburnGuy   

Congrats on deciding to rush. It's honestly all about where you'll fit in the best. If you know you want to be a part of a huge chapter, then rush those first. If you think you'd be happier in a smaller chapter, then rush those. I'm only going to mention a few that I feel like I can honestly give you a pretty accurate answer (my fraternity and a few that I have direct knowledge of.) And these are in no particular order.

FIJI - crappy house but a pretty solid group of guys and probably the the most powerful alumni.

KA - They have a horrible reputation and its 99% deserved. Great house though.

SNu - Throw great parties when not on probation. Pledgeship this fall should be relatively easy since social probation ends in the fall.

Beta - Massive chapter which may or may not make it harder to get to know everyone depending on your personality.

Theta Chi - Had a huge pledge class this year because of the house debt. Thirsty thursday is pretty popular and the parties are great. Pretty good brotherhood too.

Sigma Pi - tight brotherhood but they're overrated on here. Jimmy Buffet was one here though and that's sick.

Lambda Chi - sickest house by far. Looks like a castle. They have a bad rep but all of the guys there I'm friends with are decent.

Phi Delt - got kicked off campus and are no longer have a chapter here.

SAE - can't stay out of trouble and its a blizzard over there but they still pull because of their name.

By: AuburnGuy
by: Involved fraternities Apr 2, 2015 7:32:39 PM

What about Farmhouse or ATO??

By: Involved fraternities
#2  by: Answer   

Go look at Honest Unbiased's posts. Best info you'll find

By: Answer
#3  by: OP   

Can someone do a new one? That was about a year ago

By: OP
#4  by: OP   

Can someone do a new one? That was about a year ago

By: OP
#5  by: Honest Unbiased   

Sorry I haven't done one in a while! I will do a 3rd fraternity list next week! Glad y'all liked my last posts!!!

By: Honest Unbiased

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.