facebook

sorority process

by: :)

if I am going to be an incoming freshman at Auburn and new to the idea of sororities, what would be the best resources for figuring out how the rush process for sororities work? Do I need to turn in a recommendation and supporting letters for every sorority? Thank you for the help!!!

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Process   

Ask teachers, ladies at church, family if they were in sororities in college. If so, ask their advice. If there isn't anyone then search for a local Panhellenic organization. They can help.

By: Process
#2  by: Candy   

Just ask around and you'll find people who are wiling to write recs. I would suggest giving those who want to, your bio of your grades and activities, a picture if they do not know you, and a self addressed envelop so they can just mail the rec in if they want to do so.

By: Candy
#3  by: Hey!   

Welcome to Auburn, we're excited you're interested in joining the Panhellenic community! There will be emails sent out each week by Jill Moore leading up to recruitment, as well as general information that can be found online at the Panhellenic website walkin you through a day by day of the recruitment timeline, what to wear, etc. i would recommend looking into getting letters for every sorority! Ask around church, teachers, etc. see if you have a local panhellenic alumni organization- that's how I got mine done. Smile, we're so excited to get to know you during the 2015 formal recruitment process!

By: Hey!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.