facebook

dirty rush

by: All In

I would like to advise that any future PNM reading the posts on this site understand that every negative post is written by someone with an agenda. I have seen so many incorrect and negative posts about all of Auburn's sororities. Many of Auburn's traditional top sororities take a beating on this site because other girls are trying to discredit them in order to push their own sorority. The unfortunate thing is that their own sororities can firmly stand strong without their negativity toward others.

Posted By: All In
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Umm   

Your post has an agenda clearly. Top sororities do a lot of the beating on lower sororities and each other as well. Top sororites are victims sometimes, sure, but they're also the ones doing the bashing.

By: Umm
by: @ummMar 14, 2015 4:08:30 PM

Quote: "I have seen so many incorrect and negative postes about ALL of Auburn's sororities."

The only agenda the OP has is to inform PMNs that all of Auburn's sororities are great, and realize that it isn't wise to put much stock in the negativity on this site. I happen to agree with this advice. All In! War Eagle and Pan love to all!

By: @umm
#2  by: AU   

Great advice!

By: AU
#3  by: Love it!   

if you read something negative, especially the fake rankings posted, you can be assured it is being written by someone trying to bring others down. As for who, you can figure that it is not the ones being written negatively about.

By: Love it!
by: AweburnMar 15, 2015 2:51:13 AM

Basically every ranking is fake because they can't satisfy everyone. Some are very accurate and there are those that just don't want to accept it. Then there's other lists that are obviously overly biased and inaccurate.

By: Aweburn
#4  by: Naturally   

someone would get on here and write that there are some who just do not want to "accept" what has been written...meaning of course those who not agree when someone (wonder who? hint hint) writes negative things about certain groups. Has she ever wondered that who she is putting down may not be what others think?? Her opinion is simply that...an opinion. I'm hoping she is not that narrow minded and immature. If it is how she thinks, then she needs to grow up.

By: Naturally
#5  by: Personally   

it looks like the top sororities get on here and try to low rank other groups that are doing very well. In the past few years, many groups have become far better and it shows. There really is no need to write mean posts or rank any group low, it just makes people wonder why false comments are being posted on those sites.

By: Personally
by: ehhMar 17, 2015 6:33:03 PM

I think everyone does a lot of hatin' on this site. Top/Middle/Bottom sororities have all been the victim at one time or another on this site. I wish everyone would focus on the positive. Auburn's sororities are great! i would have been happy to have received a bid to any sorority on campus. Yes, there were some that I felt more of a connection, but it doesn't mean the others were not great in their own way. I think the OP's massage that people who write disrespectful things about others have an agenda and it is dirty rushing. Keep it classy ladies.

By: ehh
#6  by: Yep   

Why would "lower" groups post negative things about each other? Those groups being bullied are being done so by those jealous of their rising popularity. Who does it? I think you can figure that out.

By: Yep
by: @yepMar 18, 2015 7:15:14 PM

With that same token...who do you think is posting negative things about the traditional top groups? Those who are trying to make it appear as if the top groups are not as strong any more. Who does it? I think you can figure THAT out.

By: @yep
#7  by: Really???   

Why would anyone get on her and rank ANY group??? Rankings are purely what YOU think there are, not what they are since there are NO official rankings, only imagination. Let's all try and protect each other on these sites. Several years ago DG and KKG both helped start a positive rankings for all the groups. WE need them once more, and everyone else!!!!, to step up and stop the trolls and cyber stalkers. As a member of a "top tier", I will start it by saying all the groups are great. I think the bullies are from other schools, so let's stand together! All in! AU!!!!

By: Really???
#8  by: Exactly   

And that is the reason it is beneath most to write negative posts. Look who supports it.

By: Exactly
#9  by: So true!   

Being negative to any group does not solve anything. I think we know now who has been on the walls with the cyber stalking on some groups.

By: So true!
#10  by: Funny!   

On my gosh! We have a real stalker!! As usual, they do their negative posts and dissolve back into the shadows as all the cyber bullies do.

By: Funny!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.