ΚΚΓ ΚΑΘ

Posted By: Au
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Au   

But all auburn sororities are great!

By: Au
#2  by: Opinion only here   

There are NO rankings at AU. This girl has posted who she likes and who she doesn't, so those are simply HER actual rankings.

By: Opinion only here
by: AuMar 9, 2015 4:10:56 PM

I never said I didn't like any group, I know there are no bad sororities at auburn. but if you had to list them, this is what it would look like

By: Au
#3  by: .   

accurate ranking

By: .
#4  by: Very   

Accurate!

By: Very
#5  by: Very   

Accurate!

By: Very
#6  by: Guys view   

This is the better list. A lot more accurate on how most people at Auburn would rank them

By: Guys view
#7  by: Yes   

Agreed. This is pretty close to what people at auburn think

By: Yes
by: OkayMar 29, 2015 6:21:10 PM

Same person over and over writing negative comments. (Check the time line). Are you such a loser you get on here all the time to continue to make it look like those in the top tiers are agreeing with this ranking or even writing it? Let it go. There are no rankings at AU and your personal opinion is all that this is.

By: Okay
by: I am surprisedApr 2, 2015 1:39:14 PM

What the poster said about the same girl seems to be accurate. How sad is it that the same person is posting over and over against a group. It is true you can look at how she posts by checking her time frame within minutes of a negative post each time. After all, who really stays on here that long to write mean posts unless they have a vendetta against a particular group as this girl must have...so, Kappa...you do have a troll. Last year we had one for months, probably the very same girl. Some people stay on this site way too much.

By: I am surprised
#8  by: ?????   

AZD is bottom. Were THE bottom house until Theta got on campus. Now they're about even. I'd drop AZD down, then the middle tiers of DDD, G Phi, DZ, DG, SK, and Zeta are kinda interchangeable depending on your personality.

By: ?????
by: DebatableMar 9, 2015 7:45:59 PM

AZD recruited a stellar class this year and is hanging with better fraternities and sororities. I'd say they're lower middle now. Definitely better than Kappa and Theta.

By: Debatable
by: HmmmMar 9, 2015 7:50:15 PM

Maybe this was true in the past but it just isn't anymore. They have socials with "mid" and "upper mid" sororirties and good fraternities. They are not bottom anymore

By: Hmmm
by: AZDMar 18, 2015 9:09:15 PM

Has come an incredibly long way as a chapter.

By: AZD
#9  by: Best list   

This one is accurate. Other one is biased and dumb

By: Best list
#10  by: Well   

Must hand it to the Kapppas, they have made it to the big league with a full time troll who hates them. Same person posting just as they did on my own group last year. How sad. All the groups are great and there are no "actual rankings", these are just the opinions of a cyber bully trying to disrespect all of our groups and wanting us to think that those she has placed in the top level are writing this. I for one want to say that none would lower themselves to do so.

By: Well
by: Really?Mar 9, 2015 11:02:39 PM

How can you see who is posting? Don't think you can!

By: Really?
by: ?Mar 10, 2015 12:43:45 AM

This post doesn't really make sense

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.