facebook

mid tier

by: !

What do Greeks and fraternities think of AOII and AXO?

Posted By: !
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !   

I'm an actual pnm looking for actul answers thanks beforehand,

By: !
#2  by: @mid tier   

What little snot you are! AOPi's and AXO would never rush you!

By: @mid tier
by: OhMar 7, 2015 9:21:31 AM

Why's that? Is it because I actually care about the sorority I'm rushing's reputation or because I don't want to deal with BS answers like yours?

By: Oh
by: NoMar 7, 2015 11:17:00 AM

You refered to AXO and AOPi as mid tier. If you genuinely want to know about a sorority my advice is to wait until recruitment to see first hand. Why offend people before you even step on campus. There are a ton of girls with big egos and attitudes who are interested in only the "top" or refer to certain sororities as "mid-tier". Those girls usually end up getting humbled real quick. Be careful how you word your questions.

By: No
by: WellMar 7, 2015 2:59:12 PM

Hmm I didn't know mid tier was offensive... Probably should've left that out then.. Not everyone can be top tier, that's why there are tiers... I don't personally think being mid tier is a bad thing, and if you do, you probably are superficial anyway... I also know that Rush is not a good way to truly get to know a sorority's reputation. From what I know, Rush is like a first impression thing, and the sororities can make themselves look like whoever. I want to know what people think....

By: Well
by: AgainMar 7, 2015 7:05:15 PM

You are in for a long week honey. A PNM should not refer to tiers...period. Many people take offense. Just trying to help you out. As far as AOPi...one of my favorite group of girls. Great mix of girls! AXO are super sweet smart ladies. Very ambitious! Good luck and again be very careful with how you phrase things.

By: Again
#3  by: for AXO   

think of Paris Geller from Gilmore Girls. that's Alpha Chi

By: for AXO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.