facebook

legacy

by: hjks

I know KD and Chi Omega have a lot of legacies but do non-legacies even have a chance in either of those two sororities?

Posted By: hjks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ???   

How do you know you even want to be in one of those sororities? Wait until you get to Auburn --- you may not even like those sororities.

By: ???
by: Hjks Mar 1, 2015 9:21:33 PM

I don't know! I just wanted to see if I had a chance before I'm completely heart broken over why I didn't get a bid from one of those two.

By: Hjks
by: Don't worryMar 1, 2015 11:10:20 PM

You'll get a bid

By: Don't worry
#2  by: Tricked   

This wasn't even written by a pnm. Just a self promoter in one of those sororities.

By: Tricked
by: Hjks Mar 1, 2015 9:21:50 PM

I am a pnm

By: Hjks
#3  by: My my   

In KD, very little chance if not a legacy (strong, strong, legacy). XO you have a much better chance.

By: My my
by: PnmMar 1, 2015 9:50:54 PM

Whats a strong legacy

By: Pnm
#4  by: @tricked   

Those two sororities are always on this site self promoting. One of the two sororities is very outspoken and aggressive and the other is very suddle in order to maintain the illusion of being above it all. You decide which fits the description.

By: @tricked
#5  by: Truth   

no legacy is guaranteed at any sorority. Auburn only has about 15% of the PNM's pledging a sorority they are a legacy to. So cast a wide net no matter what and maximize your options.

But yes, non-legacies and legacies pledge both the sororities you mention. And I have seen legacies cut from both. Most sororities have as much or more legacies coming through rush as they can take in a pledge class so yes, legacies do get cut.

By: Truth
#6  by: Difficult   

to say. It is more helpful for these two if you have a mom or sister who went to AU and they are, were, very active. If the mom is still really helpful and is involved in keeping up with the chapter, (donates time and money) then you have a foot in the door. If the sister is still there or just graduated and she stays in touch with the sisters still there that she knows, you have a good chance. Keep the connections going!

By: Difficult
#7  by: .   

It honestly depends on who you know and legacy status helps

By: .
#8  by: Sounds good   

Mostly true

By: Sounds good
#9  by: Agree   

It does depend on who you are and being a strong legacy does help!

By: Agree
#10  by: Nobody will say it but...   

It helps if youre really pretty

If youre not then hopefully you are really involved or really smart to make up for it

By: Nobody will say it but...
by: DebatableMar 12, 2015 10:13:38 PM

I'd say half of both of these sororities aren't the prettiest. Great girls, but aren't very pretty like you say. I think you can easily get into KD or Chi O as long as you bring the personality and resume that they're looking for. Legacy helps.

By: Debatable

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.