facebook

theta

by: out of state

What is theta like at Auburn? I know that it is usually a pretty strong sorority around the US, but I'm not sure about the south...

Posted By: out of state
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: honest   

17/17. Worst sorority on campus. Sad but true.

By: honest
#2  by: Yeah   

I hate to say it but they have the least attractive sisters, probably the worst sorority at auburn

By: Yeah
#3  by: Unnh   

They are nice girls with a strong sisterhood and genuine, welcoming atitudes. That being said, they are generally not considered a top house, since they have a low retention rate during both the school year and recruitment, and that leaves them with a very wide assortment of girls, from homecoming queens to class clowns to homely spinsters who want to stay in with their eighteen cats, but the thing about Theta is that they love them all the same, so if you're looming for a strong sisterhood this would be the place if you're looking for popularity and networking this would not be the home for you, they don't get respect from the Greek community on canpus and don't fill the ranks of big name organizations.

By: Unnh
#4  by: truth   

like many things at auburn greek life is about tradition. although theta has been on the rise and is above many sororities in grades, involvement and looks (especially over kkg) fellow greeks like to continue to look down on theta. that being said they usually don't care what others think and tend to have many alternative/hipster sisters which gives them a laid back attitude which is pretty cool if you ask me.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.