facebook

auburn delta chi

by: DX

What is delta Chi like at auburn? I'm thinking about transferring from Coastal Carolina and I just got initiated into Delta Chi. Personalities/Parties/Girls brought/grades/etc.

Posted By: DX
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly   

they're not that great. They're not bad by any means, but they're small in numbers, their house is literally an apartment complex, and their social life is basically non-existant.

By: Honestly
#2  by: Nice   

Nice boys, good grades, sketchy house, involved on campus, they have significantly more brothers in their newer pledge classes than their older ones. Sweeties, the epitome of friendzone, they have a lot of "parties" that are more like low-key hang outs than ragers, alwaaaays have a lot of alcohol so girls come by mostly to pre-game.

By: Nice
#3  by: dont   

waste your money

By: dont
#4  by: Great guys   

I've hung out with a lot of their pledge class. They're all generally easy going guys. They don't have the biggest partying or newest house on campus, but how chill they are makes up for it. I feel really at home when they do have parties, and I don't get any weird vibes from the guys unlike some of the other houses on new row. Some guys have girlfriends that are GDIs, some guys date girls in top tier sororities. Regardless, they are all genuinely sweet to my friends, my sisters, and me. Every chapter is different, I don't know how DX was at your old school but Auburn's is definitely worth getting to know and considering transferring.

By: Great guys
#5  by: Me   

When I was visiting as a HS senior for E-Day I met a Delta Chi who invited me to their house to hang for a few hours late afternoon. Great group of guys, tons of fun and chill. My Dad's a Theta Chi and I have great connections with Sigma Nu but I'm hoping to reconnect with those guys.

By: Me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.