facebook

opinion

by: TBH

If we're ranking solely on how sweet and genuine the girls are, and how involved they are on campus,and how much they actually get along with each other, and ignore the whole looks/party/tradition thing, the rankings would be a lot difference.
IMHO:
1. XO
2. AXO
3. AGD
4. AOP
5. ADP
6. DZ
7. DG
8. PBP
9. KKG
10. KD
11. DDD
12. PM
13. SK
14. ZTA
15. GPB
16. AZD
17. KAT

Posted By: TBH
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: Yes   

True and respectful

By: Yes
#12  by: Movement   

I'd move the mide around a bit, PBP is mostly involved in hostess type organizations whereas DDD and KKG are more like service-oriented which I feel like would move them higher. AXO is a little too uptight for me to view them as sweet and genuine, so I'd probably move them a little lower, and honestly KAT should be higher if we take sisterhood into account, they have one of the strongest. But that's my personal opinion, overall I'd say this list is pretty accurate

By: Movement
#13  by: Definitely    

written by a XO or AXO, but it does place a lot of good sororities above some that are just ranked at the top because of previous years rankings. I saw this at rush this past year as lower groups moved up and in some cases, beyond the older more well established powers. Diversity has moved the groups to more evenness and in that respect, it has made all sororities better.

By: Definitely
#14  by: Auburn Gal   

This is a good post! Different outlook on things.

By: Auburn Gal
#15  by: Tbh   

I'm just going i comment by the ones I moved around, this is just my personal opinion, for the most part I thibk OP nailed it
1. XO
2. AOP- I've never ha a bad time with these girls, and they're heavily involved in DM and IMPACT and service-y stuff, super welcoming.
3. ADP- is number two for grades rn and super involved in SGA and has worked really hard to have an impeccable image on campus
4. AGD- driven girls, but a little too image concious to be genuine. Will win anything 10/10 times
5. AXO- nice girls, but too high strung for me to consider them quite as genuine. Definitely the most driven go-getters though.
6. DZ
7. KKG- involved in basically everything, have a lot o presidents.
8. DG- nice girls, but I would love for them to actually be able to pull off anchor splash this year, they slipped in the philanthropy department
9. KD- they have Miss Auburn, that counts for something
10. PBP- while they have the involvement and the grades, they're just not as classy and welcoming, plus most involvement is just hostess organizationa anyways
11. DDD
12. PM
13. KAT- they really are involved on campus and have a strong showing for panhel and are welcoming.
14. GPB- former panhel president should count for something
15. ZTA
16. SK
17. AZD

By: Tbh
#16  by: wow   

I actually started laughing at this. If you think Phi Mu, Pi Phi, Zeta, and Tri Delt are even remotely that low you either didn't get a bid from them or you are a guy that got dumped. They aren't the top of the pack sure but they are solid upper middle and anyone who says otherwise is just kidding themselves.

By: wow
by: Laughing right backDec 8, 2014 9:51:47 PM

If you think those girls are known for anything other than looks and alcohol consumption then you're on crack, the OP said that this is how she's ranking on sweetness and involvement and you cannot honestly look me in the eyes and say that PM and PBP are known for sweetness, or that ZTA or DDD are as involved as those listed above them. While I agree that they have a better night life and know what they're doing in the bedroom, they're hurting where it actually counts.

By: Laughing right back
#17  by: Actually   

I do like this view of the ranks

By: Actually
#18  by: Pretty   

Accurate, IMHO

By: Pretty
#19  by: IMHO   

I would never put AXO over AGD, ADPi, or KD... All of the "I agree" comments let me know who haunts this site. I am NOT saying AXO isn't awesome!
I'm just saying they are not there yet. They had a great recruitment the last two years for sure...but not there yet. All of Auburn's sororities have something special to offer.

By: IMHO
#20  by: Sorta...   

In fact, put AGD at #2 and leave all the other numbers the same and you would have the rankings for how the sororities are in reality.

By: Sorta...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.