Page 2 of 5
#11  by: Bud   

Y'all keep leaving DG out

By: Bud
by: ForgetDec 8, 2014 10:03:09 PM

They're so forgettable.

By: Forget
#12  by: just wondering....   

why is Theta consistently ranked bottom tier if not THE bottom? is it because they are still kinda new at AU and trying to establish themselves? are they THAT bad in the looks dept?
Curious b/c my cousing is a Theta at another SEC school and they are definitely not bottom tier.

By: just wondering....
by: They're notNov 5, 2014 2:42:07 PM

That's just the haters who continue to post that groups they do not like are at the bottom when they are no longer considered bad any longer. Several groups are fantastic now and have risen drastically in the past 2-3 years. There are NO bad sororities on campus, only jealous cyber posters who are afraid that so many know that Theta and others are so well liked and looked upon now. I would say it is the younger girls from some sororities that do the posting. Sad mark on their character. Karma does follow however.

By: They're not
by: @ummmNov 5, 2014 7:38:01 PM

Go spew you hatred somewhere else. It's so annoying to see your continuous negativity on this site.

By: @ummm
by: ThetaNov 7, 2014 8:18:45 AM

Theta is living proof that there are no bad sororities at Auburn, because even though yes, they're considered the lowest here, they have smart, driven girls, are involved, and have one of the strongest sisterhoods on campus due to complete acceptance of each other's quirks. No, they are not considered the most beautiful, although they have several gorgeous girls; they aren't really able to cut during recruitment, and they end up with a very genuine, quirky pledge class where looks aren't as important. Nice girls, a little awkward, but definitely diverse and very, very welcoming.

By: Theta
#13  by: Plain Mean    

#12 must be a miserable person to say something like that. I really don't care what their callback % is. Never asked and since you "know it all" maybe you should learn what being a true leader entails. I am disgusted by what you said and no I am not a Theta and not top tier, but middle tier that has gotten involved on campus and met girls from EVERY sorority and have my eyes open. You will be that type of mother it is clear right now.

By: Plain Mean
#14  by: Pretty Accurate   

OP has the list pretty accurate. The bottom sorority at Auburn would be a top sorority on most other campuses. The women at Auburn are exceptional in every way.

By: Pretty Accurate
by: ThetaDec 8, 2014 10:05:50 PM

Yeah, that's why I get upset when theta comes out so defensively. They're such a good sorority, it's just that every sorority at Auburn is amazing and it sucks that theta is newer and so is bottom of the barrel, but the bottom of the barrel of a group of phenomenal women is still a group of phenomenal women.

By: Theta
#15  by: Just stop   

KD, stop trolling this site and promoting yourselves. You girls are pathetic and clearly have some self esteem issues.

By: Just stop
by: SadlyDec 8, 2014 10:07:50 PM

They're somehow considered "top" even though guys and girls alike hate them. Legacy tradition blah blah. Basically, until Auburn as a community decides to look at things that matter, like grades, involvement, and a genuine and welcoming sisterhood, they unfortunately will leave KD as one of the top. In KD's defense, they do have gorgeous Southern ladies, and a high retention rate.

By: Sadly
#16  by: If   

If the tiers are in order...I would never place AXO above ADPi. I like girls in both sororities, so I am not saying anything bad about either. I just think the common consensus from students on campus would place ADPi above AXO.

By: If
by: If tiers were in order...Dec 8, 2014 10:11:09 PM

I agree with the above poster about switching ADP and AXO, although the two sororities are so similiar that it does really matter to me. But from there...

MIDDLE
Pi Phi
AOPi
DZ
DDD
KKG
ZTA
GPB

BOTTOM
DG
SK
AZD
Theta

By: If tiers were in order...
by: If tiers were in order...Dec 8, 2014 10:11:46 PM

KD would be around PM

By: If tiers were in order...
#17  by: KD   

Only gets ranked top because they're rich.

By: KD
#18  by: Hmm   

Detailed, good post.

By: Hmm
#19  by: ?   

I still don't understand what a "Girl next door" type is or what that means

By: ?
by: Urban dictionaryDec 10, 2014 10:50:19 AM

As defined by the internet:
"A girl next door is basically someone that is sweet, wholesome, and an easy going person. beauty is understated, and doesn't need all the makeup, cameras, and bright lights to look pretty. She's just pretty without all of that."

By: Urban dictionary
#20  by: No Bottom group   

at all. They are all great!

By: No Bottom group

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.