facebook

sorority

by: ?

Sorority reputations? (Party, religious, liked by frats, etc)

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: here   

Down to earth, more laid back, some go out, some don't, christian emphasis - AXO, XO, ADPi
Southern Alabama girls, always look nice, definitely well put-together, like to perform - AGD, KD, PM
Super fun girls who are have crazy, outgoing personalities anywhere you see them (out or in the middle of the day); lots of very peppy girls, not as much emphasis on religion but definitely fun groups, basically love to party - PiPhi, ZTA, GPB, SK, DDD,Theta, AXiD
Sweet, sometimes a little shy but none the less very pretty girls. A mix of life of the party-type girls and the "I would rather observe you be crazy" girls, but most do have presence in night life, very involved - DZ, AOPi, KKG, DG

By: here
by: AgreeOct 2, 2014 8:19:50 AM

Although I feel like AGD and ADP are very similar and more focused on grades and involvement, more preppy than Southern, while KD and PM are more of the Southern party girl types. I'd also move DZ to the to the same one as PiPhi, ZTA, GPB, etc.

By: Agree
by: sorority repsNov 30, 2015 7:20:03 PM

Party ( Zeta, Pi Phi, AZD, Phi mu, Tri Delt, DZ)
Religious (Alpha gam, a chi o, chi o, KD)
Liked by frats: (everyone just mentioned except a few don't like AXO because they are very up tight)

By: sorority reps
#2  by: Fraternity   

The sororities that fraternity men particularly like, and that non-Greeks also like because they are laid back, chill, sweet, pretty, and not judgmental, and generally don't seem to care about ranking or tiers are: Sigma Kappa, Delta Zeta, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Zeta Tau Alpha, and Alpha Omicron Pi.

By: Fraternity
by: omg chillSep 24, 2014 11:50:22 PM

IT WAS COMPLIMENTING ALL OF THOSE GROUPS for not being shallow or self centered. Is caring and freaking out about tiers and ranking actually a good quality? Girls who are confident with who they are and won't immediately ignore a guy based on what tier fraternity he is in are the best. Y'all are so on edge about this site you can't even comprehend what people are actually saying.

By: omg chill
#3  by: Definitely   

this post is bashing certain groups as she did in other postings. I read what others are doing and I agree that this is a vicious attack on several groups. I support them and I can guarantee you that all of them have the same cares about their sorority as any other group. The poster has shown herself to be shallow and above all else...a cyber bully and troll. War Eagle!

By: Definitely
#4  by: Think   

that the @Fraternity post was a compliment to those groups, however, the trolls have been on several of these sororities so I think everyone was just making sure they were being supported by the AU family. I think it speaks volumes that our groups do watch out for each other, even being a little over zealous at times, but that is better than just not caring as it is at many college sites.

By: Think
#5  by: unnh   

KD- pretty, party, Southern
Phi Mu- pretty, party, blonde
Chi O- down to earth, outdoorsy, grades
Alpha Chi- religious, involved, grades
Alpha Gam- grades, involvement, squirrels
Pi Phi- party, laidback, out of state
ADPi- reserved, involved, preppy
AOPi- down to earth, involved, diverse
DG- sisterhood, philanthropy, down to earth
Tri-Delt- athletic, party, outgoing
Zeta- pretty, party, friendly
Gamma Phi- out of state, very peppy, party
DZ- grades, involvement, party
AZD- party, funny, friendly
Kappa- diverse
SK- party, sisterhood, friendly
Theta- a kind of catch-all

By: unnh
by: Calling U OutOct 30, 2014 5:06:23 PM

Why would you describe one of these sororities by their mascot? Really??? Your description of all the other sororities were fine (your opinion of course) so, why ruin the whole post with a tacky comment about one sorority? It says more about you than the sorority you just tried to disrespect. It obviously took a little effort to make this post, so why discredit yourself with one tacky comment? Just stop.

By: Calling U Out
by: TBHNov 10, 2014 5:49:06 PM

I've never seen a sorority that is actually more obsessed with their mascot, except maybe AOII and their pandas.

By: TBH
by: Calm downApr 13, 2015 3:33:19 PM

Calm down.

By: Calm down
by: AhNov 18, 2015 11:28:55 AM

What the heck?

By: Ah
by: rankNov 18, 2015 5:48:53 PM

dg should be above theta

By: rank
#6  by: TBH   

KD- party, southern
PM- party, blonde
XO- genuine, outdoorsy
AXO- religious, involvement
AGD- grades, facebook
PBP- party, relaxed
ADPi- involved, reserved
AOPi- genuine, involved
DG- genuine, sisterhood
DDD- party, fun
ZTA- looks, party
GPB- party, peppy
DZ- party, grades
AZD- party, fun
Kappa- genuine, diverse
SK- party, genuine
Theta- a kind of catch-all

by: Calling U OutOct 30, 2014 5:12:29 PM

Tacky. Totally erased any credibility because you obviously hate one group. I hope you are not in my sorority.

By: Calling U Out
by: Probs notNov 10, 2014 11:52:20 AM

because you're definitely an Alpha Gam, have fun in the nut house.

By: Probs not
by: @Probs notNov 10, 2014 5:01:44 PM

Not an Alpha Gam, just someone who has friends in most of the sororities at Auburn and think the majority of what is post d on this site is tacky. If I were an Alph Gam I would have a great time in the "Nut House" because my Alpha Gam friends are sweet smart and fun....don't be a hater.

By: @Probs not
by: hahahaNov 10, 2014 5:48:16 PM

If you think this site is tacky, get off, and stop calling people out for stupid things. The facebook thing was a big deal last year/during recruitment but it has since stopped and honestly I think most people would have completely ignored that comment because we are all so over it, but you had to make a big deal out of it.

By: hahaha
#7  by: Grouped   

PM, KD, PBP- well liked by "top" fraternities, you always see a lot of them out, fun and very pulled together looks-wise, hot commodities
GPB, ZTA, DDD- friendly, a lot of makeup, very pulled together, go out a lot, bubbly and peppy personalities, a lot of athletic, cheerleady types, very liked by guys
AOP, DG, KKG- genuine girls, if they go out they keep it classy, very relaxed sororities, more of an emphasis on sisterhood
XO, AXO- nice, great grades, involved, girl next door types, more of the girls you bring home to mom
AGD, ADP- preppy, involved, ambitious, a little aggressive about things like homecoming and such. Big names on campus
DZ, SK, AZD- go out a fair amount, are welcome at any fraternity, always a good time, maybe have a little too much fun sometimes
KAT- whatever is left

By: Grouped
by: FunOct 2, 2014 9:15:28 AM

There's no such thing as too much fun

By: Fun
by: AgreeOct 11, 2014 12:17:59 PM

But the too much fun thing is rude, don't be jealous.

by: AgreeNov 7, 2014 8:21:20 AM

Spot on

by: so trueJan 2, 2015 4:42:32 PM

100% spot on!

By: so true
by: BumpApr 6, 2015 1:38:54 PM

I like accuracy.

By: Bump
#8  by: TBH   

Grades: DZ, AGD, XO, AOPi, AXO
Southern: PM, KD, AGD, XO, ADP
Out-of-state: PBP, GPB, KKG
Social life: PM, KD, PBP, DDD, GPB, DZ, ZTA, AZD, SK
Diversity: AOPi, KKG, DG, ZTA
Best Philanthropy Events: GPB, ZTA, XO, AXO
Competitive: AGD, PM, KD, AXO, KKG, XO, ADP
Looks/Status: PM, XO, KD, ADPi, Pi Phi
Girls Next Door: AGD, AOPi, KKG, AXO, DG
Church: AXO, XO, ADP, AOPi
Mix: Theta

#9  by: El oh el   

"Liked by frats" if you mean which girls like to get frisky, definitely PM, KD, ZTA, GPB, DDD, SK and AZD.

By: El oh el
by: pleaseNov 20, 2015 2:15:12 AM

add PBP to this list of "frisky"

By: please
#10  by: Come on   

Another opinion only post that lets the poster act like she likes all but really lets you know who she dislikes and who she loves. Have to be pretty low esteem to continue this on and on.

By: Come on
by: XOXONov 18, 2014 12:07:23 PM

Gossip Girl

By: XOXO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.