facebook

rush '14

by: Sorority Reps

All 17 sororities on campus have beautiful, well rounded and involved classy ladies, so I don’t like to rank them in an order as I strongly believe that rankings depend on which sorority is the best fit for YOU. For example, in my ranking I would put MY sorority first followed by the ones that I have the most friends in, etc. But here are summaries that sum up what each sorority is generally like. I made sure to keep it positive, only providing one general con for each sorority. I also didn’t single any single one out for looks, as every sorority at Auburn has gorgeous ladies. Keep it classy Auburn. Any PNM would be very blessed to get a bid from any one of our 17 beautiful and involved sororities. In alphabetical order:

Posted By: Sorority Reps
Post Reply Report
Page 9 of 10
#81  by: Bump   

I like respectful posts.

By: Bump
#82  by: Best   

This post is the best of all posts I have seen on this site. If PNM's want to see what Auburn sororities and Auburn Panhellenic is genuinely like read the descriptions of each of the sororities. Thumbs up to the person who took the time to compose the descriptions of each sorority.

By: Best
#83  by: Nice   

This is so sweet!

By: Nice
#84  by: Um   

Still my favorite post.

By: Um
#85  by: Nice   

Now, that is how it should be. All the sororities have great girls! The girl who posts all the negative comments has a grudge and cannot look at the groups realistically. My group is consistently rated in the top level and I agree, but it is embarrassing when mean post crop up all the time about other groups. I can't think of anyone in my sorority that would even care to take the time to write negative posts about another group....we might answer back to a negative post on ours, but why write about another. Anyway, it makes Auburn look good to have all wonderful sororities. Proud of all of them! Pan <3!!

By: Nice
by: THISJul 14, 2015 6:30:26 AM

So true... The latest posts are meant to hurt certain sororities in recruitment. I love this post and feel it is very accurate.

By: THIS
#86  by: Yes   

I lobe nice posts

By: Yes
#87  by: All are very good!   

Whoever keeps ranking groups low has a problem with her own self-esteem. There are no bad sororities here. It is so sad that one or two girls just continue this bad posting over and over. Be positive like this post!

By: All are very good!
#88  by: Thankyou   

Still true

By: Thankyou
#89  by: Smiles   

Way to go!

By: Smiles
#90  by: This   

Bump

By: This

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.