facebook

rush '14

by: Sorority Reps

All 17 sororities on campus have beautiful, well rounded and involved classy ladies, so I don’t like to rank them in an order as I strongly believe that rankings depend on which sorority is the best fit for YOU. For example, in my ranking I would put MY sorority first followed by the ones that I have the most friends in, etc. But here are summaries that sum up what each sorority is generally like. I made sure to keep it positive, only providing one general con for each sorority. I also didn’t single any single one out for looks, as every sorority at Auburn has gorgeous ladies. Keep it classy Auburn. Any PNM would be very blessed to get a bid from any one of our 17 beautiful and involved sororities. In alphabetical order:

Posted By: Sorority Reps
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 10
#11  by: Kappa Alpha Theta   

Thetas are some of the nicest girls on campus, all friendly and open and involved. They treat all PNM’s with genuine friendliness and openness. Theta’s core values are personal excellence, friendship, sisterhood, scholarship, service, and leadership. The one con I can think of is that Theta is one of the newer sororities on campus and definitely has room for improvement, but they have risen to this challenge and continue to get better and better pledge classes. Overall Theta’s are friendly and open.

By: Kappa Alpha Theta
#12  by: Kappa Delta   

KD’s are southern ladies who have very strong morals and values. They are the sorority on campus that really likes in state girls and legacy’s, but are still open to other girls if they meet their values of truth, friendship, and service. The one con I can think of is that they can be snobby at times. However overall they are very classy southern women who consistently have a great rush and a good sisterhood.

By: Kappa Delta
#13  by: Kappa Kappa Gamma   

Kappas are very sweet and involved girls. Personally I have never met a mean Kappa. They have improved an enormous amount the past few years with great pledge classes and are very involved around campus in various organizations. Some don’t party and some do but they all keep it classy. Their core values are friendship, leadership, and scholarship. The one con I can think of is that they need to have a few more philanthropy events. Overall sweet and classy involved ladies.

By: Kappa Kappa Gamma
#14  by: Phi Mu   

Phi Mus are southern ladies who are fun loving and smart. Their core values are love, honor and truth. These ladies enjoy going out and having a fun time and still stay involved with their philanthropy. I personally have never met a Phi Mu who was rude to me. The one con I can think of is that they need to be a little bit classier when they have fun. But overall they are a close sisterhood who are friendly and fun.

By: Phi Mu
#15  by: Pi Beta Phi   

Pi Phis are fun and involved ladies who are fun loving and postive. They love to have fun and always have a smile on their faces. They believe in integrity, philanthropy, and friendship. Personally I have liked every Pi Phi that I have met as they have all been very friendly. The one con that I can think of is that they also need to be slightly classier. But overall they are a fun and friendly group of girls with a close and involved sisterhood.

By: Pi Beta Phi
#16  by: Sigma Kappa   

Sigma Kappa is a fun loving group of smart and happy girls. They love to go out and have a good time and do so almost every day of the week. They have an extremely strong sisterhood and all seem to get along and be friendly to each other as well as to everyone that they meet. Their philanthropies are all great causes which they support with fun events. They believe in friendship, loyalty and service. The one con I can think of is that they sometimes party a little too much. But overall they are fun and involved girls.

By: Sigma Kappa
#17  by: Zeta Tau Alpha   

Zetas are fun loving party girls who have a close sisterhood and are fun to hang out with. They are very open and accepting to everyone and are easy to make friends with. They believe in academic achievement, service, and leadership. They have a very strong philanthropy, which focuses on helping those with breast cancer, which everyone on campus loves to support. The only con I can think of is that they can sometimes party a little too hard. But overall they are a friendly, open, and fun group of girls.

By: Zeta Tau Alpha
#18  by: Thank You   

Very positive and informative!

By: Thank You
#19  by: Standing ovation   

To whoever wrote this. I hope that you're in my sorority.

By: Standing ovation
#20  by: Excellent!   

Now, THIS is how the girls at AU act! Classy!

By: Excellent!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.