facebook

Frats to stay away from during rush.

by: New boy

I am a senior in high school and I made my decision to come here. I know that Theta Chi, Lambda, Fiji, etc. are pretty good but I am out of state. Since I only know the good ones, what are some fraternities to stay away from if I want a good greek life experience?

Posted By: New boy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ab   

stay away from alpha sig, sig tau, dtd, phi tau, phi sig, dke, agr( only if ur looking to party, the guys r laidback but don’t throw too much). Check out pike pikapp phi delt snu sae

By: ab
by: LolFeb 9, 2024 12:26:55 AM

Phi delt sucks, pikapp and pike have a lot of out of state brothers but they’re also just middle of the road, snu probably won’t bid you if you’re not Southern just because it’s one of the most Southern fraternities.

By: Lol
by: truthFeb 9, 2024 12:05:57 PM

i agree to stay away from sig tau, dtd, alpha sig, a dke! not great sorority relations. some of the fraternities have had a history of yk bad things at their parties.

tke isnt that bad of an option for out of state. pike and lambda are the better out of state frats imo

By: truth
by: new boyFeb 13, 2024 12:38:18 PM

I should mention I am from Charlotte, NC. Probably should of said it in the original post.

By: new boy
#2  by: Sigma Klapper   

This depends where you’re from. A lot of the solid fraternities here are made up of in state guys with the exception of Lambda and Pike. If you aren’t from Alabama take a look at those.

By: Sigma Klapper
by: Not trueFeb 11, 2024 10:00:14 PM

Pike is terrible. Theta chi mostly out of state. There are out of state guys in every fraternity.

By: Not true
by: Travis kelceFeb 12, 2024 3:42:09 AM

Every theta chi I know is from Alabama. Guess they have a decent mix. Pike is terrible. Theres plenty of better fraternities you should look at even if you’re out of state.

By: Travis kelce
#3  by: truth   

There are about 30+ theta chis from Charlotte. The person that says they are all from alabama has no idea what he's talking about. The president last year was from Charlotte

By: truth
#4  by: aubie   

If your from Charlotte your best bet is Theta chi or lambda

By: aubie
#5  by: Ballhazer   

I know Pike, Theta Chi, Fiji and SAE has lots of Charolette brothers

By: Ballhazer
#6  by: Carol   

If you want a chill frat look at phi delt

By: Carol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.