Theta: neutral, KKG: neutral, Tri Sig: neutral

Posted By: Real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Aubie672   

ZTA is def rising

By: Aubie672
#2  by: Truth   

These are accurate for the most part, but KD is not top. Also GPhi should switch with AOPI and DZ switch with AXID. How is AXID rising exactly? They are doing cob and are struggling alongside with SK so I would say they are falling. Also KD is the most uninvolved sororit, ADPI is #1

By: Truth
by: huhJan 31, 2024 1:46:39 PM

axid has literally a gorgeous pledge class and someone on panhellenic??? they literally also had a girl on homecoming how does that not equate to rising to you? COB isnt indicative of a falling chapter. you dont know why they are under numbers? even the mid and upper mid sororities COB theyre just quieter about it but no one is pointing fingers at them

By: huh
by: huhFeb 1, 2024 12:58:21 PM

COB doesnt mean you are “struggling”

By: huh
by: TruthFeb 1, 2024 2:32:43 PM

GPhi should be upper middle with Pi Phi and Zeta.

By: Truth
by: CobFeb 3, 2024 1:54:08 PM

Zetas give out COB bids like candy right after bid day- so I don’t get your point? I don’t know why everyone is on here like offering COB is this horrible thing. There are reasons for it and it’s still a selective process.

By: Cob
#3  by: AlmostAubie   

Zeta is not rising. Their PC was not on par with how it normally is and they definitely have a different vibe this year.

By: AlmostAubie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.