facebook

Confused about chi o

by: Kanye

So a bunch of girls from where I’m from go Chi O every year. And they all seem like pretty good fun people. Why does everyone on here rank them so low. Bc like the girls I know from there were not ranked low during high school.

Posted By: Kanye
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Expalnation    

They seem really good on the outside because they are involved and have $$$, but they slandered alpha gam last year and got caught with alcohol in their chapter room, which is ironic because Chi Os try so hard to be bible girls. A lot of them are fake and hide behind their problems pretty well, but last year they got caught and alpha gam out-rushed them this year (along with a lot of middle tier sororities). Now girls are seeing that Chi O isn’t as top as they seem at first and they have a lot of girls drop. They are on sopro so I wouldn’t want to be a Chi O right now. They fell to middle tier, but that’s just how it is

By: Expalnation
#2  by: #2   

XO is very mid. The last few years have been a bit of a self correction. The girls from the 3 M’s have figured this out and are moving away from XO. It’s definitely been a back up choice when the tops don’t work out.

By: #2
by: YesssDec 31, 2023 7:37:23 AM

This year’s pledge classes make that very obvious. The girls preffing XO were also preffing lower tier or no one from what my friends and I could see. It was a TOC for sure during rush.

By: Yesss

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.