facebook

2023 True Sorority Rank

by: Truth

I’m curious as to how y’all see it but from being here 3 years this is how I see the updated rankings!

Top:
ADPI
Phi Mu
KD
Alpha Gam

Upper Middle
Pi Phi
Chi O
Zeta
AXO

Lower Middle
GPhi
AOPI
DDD
DZ
DG
AXID
SK

Upper Bottom
Kappa
Theta

Lower Bottom
Tri sig

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: No Middle-Middle?   

So you don’t think there’s a solid middle? If not then I’d move AOPi, DDD, and GPB to upper or put them on their own Middle tier with AXO. I have known girls who have gone into rush wanting those chapters day 1.

By: No Middle-Middle?
by: CobOct 30, 2023 11:58:49 AM

They are all middle because AOPI, especially, cobs (my roommate is an aopi cob) along with tri Delt, and gphi. They are all on par with sororities like alpha xi, dz, dg or SK because they are all the same “rank” just different vibes to each. Axo doesnt cob to my knowledge but they are pretty middle tier

By: Cob
by: COBOct 31, 2023 10:58:01 AM

If you want to use COB as a determining factor between upper middle and lower middle then you’d have to move Zeta- they COB. I agree with the other person - why no “middle”? This list has upper middle and then lower middle but AU has a lot of really good solid middle chapters with a lot to offer socially and most people would be really happy to get a bid from them.

By: COB
by: Middle Feb 7, 2024 7:26:25 PM

Middle is very subjective here. All the ones in the middle category are desired in their own way, Greek life is really good at auburn so there is no bad option unless you join a bottom tier sorority. All the middle sorority’s (gphi, AOPI, dg, dz, ddd) are really great options! Then there’s AXID and SK that have slightly fallen but still good options

By: Middle
by: Move down AXID and SKFeb 17, 2024 12:13:23 PM

Yeah I agree that the ones in the middle all deserve that place and could keep going up, but AXID and SK need to move down because they just aren’t that strong here compared to the other middle ones

By: Move down AXID and SK
#2  by: truth   

i jut dont think KD deserves top as they are constantly getting worse pledge classes each year

By: truth
by: AgreeOct 24, 2023 2:18:33 PM

KD was so meh during rush. I never ranked them in my top 5. Adpi however is undisputed top.

By: Agree
by: AgreedOct 30, 2023 11:59:41 AM

I think kd needs to move down to upper mid and keep the other 3 at top.

By: Agreed
by: Kd Nov 19, 2023 12:27:55 PM

Kd is so boring imo

By: Kd
#3  by: fratrat   

I don’t think tri sig deserves the hate y’all give them. By constantly putting them on their own bottom ranking, you ruin their chances of moving up by influencing pnms. Before anyone says they’re strange and that’s why, I have met more strange DZs and Kappas than I have tri sigs.

By: fratrat
by: ReallyOct 29, 2023 11:49:53 AM

If you go to auburn you know tri sig is everyone’s last option. People would love to go dz or maybe even kappa but got dropped. There are going to be weird girls in any sorority but in terms of rank, dz is middle tier and kappa is upper bottom. Tri sig has the worst retention rates and no one wants to say their tri sig. I know that sounds harsh and I know some sweet tri sigs, but that’s the truth

By: Really
by: Needs supportOct 30, 2023 9:56:22 AM

I feel like tri sig is stuck in sort of a vicious circle. I know great girls who had them at pref- girls who ultimately went SK, DZ, DDD, DG, etc. and all of those girls suicide bid. I think about if those girls had not SIP’d and weren’t “lucky” and gone to their mid tier house- what would tri sig look like? I mean these girls (and it seems like there were a good number) were almost Tri Sigs. If those girls or the ones who dropped out of rush because they only had Tri sig left or were “stuck” with bottom houses they didn’t like- if they had stayed with it and accepted their bids then maybe tri sig would not be a pariah house. And why do girls not want them? Because people talk crap about them on here and yik yak and let’s face it- with each other before and during rush. No one ever says anything positive about them. It’s sad really. I don’t know many of them personally but everyone who wants to be Greek deserves a spot and our support. Auburn rush is hard and there are thousands of great girls going through and we need 18 chapters.

By: Needs support
by: Mid tiersOct 30, 2023 11:55:35 AM

I know plenty of girls who preffed tri sig and another sorority but suicided the other one because they didn’t want tri sig too. I know girls who had tri sig left in their top 2 along with AOPI, tri Delt, dg, kappa, theta, gphi, axo, or zta. I even know an alpha gam who preffed with alpha gam and tri sig. Sorority rush is hard yes, but no girl wants to go tri sig and iv seen it from personal experience. And saying middle tier sororities have weirder girls than tri sig is just simply not true. I hope tri sig builds but I wouldn’t want to join

By: Mid tiers
by: LolFeb 16, 2024 8:43:33 PM

Tri Sig is bottom tier, can’t even be compared to any of the others

By: Lol
#4  by: Kap   

Why is the kappa chapter weak at Auburn

By: Kap
by: hiiNov 1, 2023 11:32:32 AM

i think they’ve always been weaker since they were established in the 60s (last time i checked im not entirely familiar) and i still dont know because they must have the same advisory board as ua. i think it’s all up to how they run their recruitment. theyre not selective at all. their retention is better than theta and tri sig however and ive met some wonderful girls in kappa

By: hii
#5  by: Accurate   

This one is it! Although KD down from what iv seen this year

By: Accurate
#6  by: 😃   

Love this list but seriously ranks don’t matter at the end of the day

By: 😃
#7  by: Ozempic   

Interesting

By: Ozempic
#8  by: Lmao.   

Pi phi SHOULD NOT be that high. A Pi Phi DEF made this ranking.

By: Lmao.
by: AgreeNov 19, 2023 12:18:13 PM

They are middle tier finally someone said it

By: Agree
by: Agreed Feb 16, 2024 12:56:55 AM

I liked gphi more than pi phi during rush

By: Agreed
#9  by: Accurate   

This one is spot on!

By: Accurate
#10  by: Gab   

This one is it!! It’ll be interesting to see who COBs

By: Gab

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.