facebook

Sororities that are falling/rising

by: What iv seen

What iv seen in the recent year is KD, XO, and even Phi Mu are falling. Iv seen a lot of middle tier sororities like Zeta, DDD, DZ, AOPI, AXO really improve and are on the rise! There are some others too but these are worth mentioning. The traditional top 5 may not be a thing next year in my opinion

Posted By: What iv seen
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Slay   

I love seeing these sororities improve to the top!! And the ones falling just aren’t involved enough

By: Slay
by: Exactly Mar 23, 2024 12:51:09 PM

You get it

By: Exactly
#12  by: Zta   

As a zeta I can say we do work really hard and love seeing that we’re improving on here! The other chapters on this list have been killing it as well, pan love

By: Zta
by: YesApr 23, 2024 11:58:59 PM

Yesss every chapter here at auburn has been killing it and any PNM would be lucky in one of our 18 sororities

By: Yes
#13  by: War Eagle   

Yep! I agree, but I don't think Phi Mu or KD have been at the top. I think many people pick AOII and ADII over those. Most of my friends are ADII, Alpha Gam, AOII, or DDD there. If people disagree, they are jealous or delusional. Yes, I agree about AOII. They have always been a strong choice with a wonderful chapter, but they are now moving to the very top. Alpha Gam is only good at like 5 schools across the country. In the end, they all have great girls! War Eagle!

By: War Eagle
by: The truthApr 28, 2024 12:32:42 PM

Yes they all have great girls but AOPI is very middle. Always have always will be. I know girls who chose alpha chi, DDD, DZ, and GPhi over AOPI and they are all strong middle sororities. AOPI is middle, that’s how it is.

By: The truth
by: Come on nowApr 28, 2024 6:14:53 PM

Aopi is absolutely not top. Not top. No.

By: Come on now
#14  by: COB   

I think after this year you can probably call it - XO is dead 😵 at Auburn. 🪦 RIP. That last pledge class was the nail in the coffin ⚰️. No top girls from Mob, MB or MA. And COB eligible, so yeah.

By: COB
by: PandaApr 28, 2024 6:38:09 PM

Maybe on life support. What’s Mob, mb, ma? Mobile and Massachusetts???

By: Panda
by: ThisApr 29, 2024 3:48:46 PM

I’m guessing Mob is mobile, MB is Mountain Brook, and MA i honestly have no idea🤣 but AOPI is very middle. End of discussion.

By: This
by: MontyApr 29, 2024 6:23:13 PM

Pretty sure MA referencing Montgomery Academy or maybe Montgomery private schools in general.

By: Monty
by: You get itApr 30, 2024 6:24:41 AM

I’ve noticed that - they took a lot of out of state last year - not by choice. I think that’s a reference to the 3 M’s - Montgomery preps, Mobile preps and Mountain Brook. Some chapters see getting the top girls from those as a successful rush - depends on what you are looking for I guess.
And lol, Aopi didn’t get them. (Or chi o for sure)

By: You get it

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.