facebook

questions

by: Rushee

Looking for advice for summer and formal rush. What questions will I be asked? What are things I shouldn't say? What are the best tips to help me obtain a bid? Disclaimer: I'm not a try hard or a kiss ass I'm just wanting to know what I'm getting myself into. Thanks.

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Bump   

This

By: Bump
#12  by: bump   

this

By: bump
#13  by: bump   

this

By: bump
#14  by: .    

It's really easy if you don't go into it thinking its a job interview. Be relaxed and make jokes and let your personality show. I tried to just talk to guys that looked like my friends in high school. This wont always work so be prepared to step out of your comfort zone. Its good practice for the years to come

By: .
#15  by: yes   

bump

By: yes
#16  by: WDE   

bump

By: WDE
#17  by: Go   

To many fraternities if you get a chance. If you suicide rush one or two fraternities you have a good chance of not getting a bid anywhere. Be open minded. Everyone can't get a bid from SN, FIJI, BETA, Theta Chi and KA. Go visit others!!! There are many very good fraternities. Sigma Pi, ATO, Lambda Chi to name a few. If you don't get a bid from the one you want go through Open Rush and be open minded. Lots of great choices. War Eagle.

By: Go

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.