facebook

fraternity rankings

by: Fratlap

The sororities are doing it so why not let the fraternities get a stab at the whole ranking argument.

Top Tier: Fiji, Beta, SN, KA, SAE, OX

Upper Middle: LXA, Sig Pi, Sig Ep, FH, ATO

Lower Middle: SX, Pike, Phi Delt, Pi Kapp, Phi Tau

Bottom: Delta Sig, AGR, DTD, K Sig, TKE, STG

Irrelevant: The rest

Posted By: Fratlap
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: idk   

I would put OX in upper middle and AGR and Delta Sig in lower middle.

By: idk
#2  by: Really   

Most are good, some are more active and larger than others.

By: Really
#3  by: Good list, but   

here's my thoughts. Move AGR to lower middle. Sigma Chi has fallen but not to lower middle yet, though I have no doubt that's where they'll be soon. Theta Chi should be in a tier of their own honestly. They're better than all of the fraternities in the upper middle group but not quite to the level those top tiers yet, so they should be between those two tiers in their own category. Other than those changes, this is a very good list.

By: Good list, but
#4  by: Kelly-o   

Top ones continue to do well in any rank.

By: Kelly-o
#5  by: Tops   

Most have something to offer.

By: Tops
#6  by: Opinion   

I'm not going to make a rank on who is best. This is a rank of where my friends and I usually prefer to go to the most, where we have the most fun basically. First choices: Sigma Nu, Theta Chi, SAE. If those don't have anything going on, next choices: Beta, Lambda Chi, KA. If none of those 6 are doing anything, then we just go to wherever something is going on. Hope this helps by giving a rank in a different way!

By: Opinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.