facebook

ka pledgeship is over?

by: tfm

So I'm hearing everywhere that KAs pledgeship this year is ending after 2 weeks because they broke a pledge's ribs. Is that true or just another bs rumor?

Posted By: tfm
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: @Listen   

I found it hard to believe half a pledge class dropped so I talked to a brother in Sigma Chi, he told me theyve had 4 guys drop it's all just rumors, don't know where you're getting your so called info from.

By: @Listen
by: DudeSep 18, 2013 2:58:00 PM

Do you honestly think that a Sigma Chi brother would openly tell you that they lost half of their pledges? Get real.

By: Dude
#12  by: @Listen   

As for KA I know the brother that did that to the pledge got kicked out, but I don't think that their pledgeship is completely over..

By: @Listen
#13  by: KA   

May have actually made a very smart move. Initiate those pledges - they won't talk honestly to Greek office about what really happened. It will all slip under the carpet. Heck, Auburn No Haze policy explains that hazing includes making pledges wear specific uniform/outfits - that happens daily and they do nothing about it. Basically Auburn University is guilty of letting all this go on without a care.

By: KA
#14  by: Haha   

Sigma Chi's pledge class did not cut in half, y'all are all stupid. They lost 6 kids

By: Haha
by: NoSep 18, 2013 8:57:03 PM

You're clearly a brother trying to hide it. Sigma Chi started with 37 pledges and have had 15 drops so far. They are currently down to 22. No, not literally cut in half but almost.

By: No
#15  by: @ No    

That's Sig ep not sig chi

By: @ No
#16  by: @ @No   

No it's definitely Sigma Chi

By: @ @No
#17  by: 76 KA   

So I'm tired of whole chapter taking the fall for one or a few individuals. Those responsible should have an immediate major pulled on them and expelled from the order permanently. No negotiation

By: 76 KA
by: ...Aug 22, 2015 1:21:07 PM

This was posted 2 years ago. Why tf are you bringing it back?

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.