facebook

y'all should appreciate me more

by: Troll Lives Matter

It takes a lot of time to look at all of your instas and come up with stuff to post. Not being on campus or in a sorority makes it extra hard, but I manage. If I left this site, it would be dead, instead of interesting like it is now.

I'm tired of being called out for my posts. Why point out that I'm obviously a troll? Just go with it. It's mean and very much like bullying. If you don't stop, I'm going to spend more time at other schools like UF, FSU, and Ole Miss. I've been having a great time at UF. You should go check it out!

Signed,
Your troll

P.S. KD, AXO, ZTA, Aopi. Adpi, Aphi and Gphi suck, and I'll keep posting until they are all bottom tier unless you continue to not appreciate the time I spend.

Posted By: Troll Lives Matter
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Troll Lives Matter   

Oh my bad. I forgot to change the PS from Bama. Even trolls make mistakes.

P.S. Chi O, KD, Aopi, Adpi, and Gphi suck, and I'll keep posting until they are all bottom tier unless you continue to not appreciate the time I spend.

By: Troll Lives Matter
#2  by: Tigers   

This is so weird.

By: Tigers
#3  by: No thanks   

Go back to the other schools.

By: No thanks
#4  by: Laney   

OMFG! You are completely useless. Find something better to do with your time. Bye!

By: Laney
#5  by: Troll Lives Matter   

PRAISE ME!!!!!!!!!

By: Troll Lives Matter

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.