facebook

who is the nicest on campus?

by: rush

I really don't care about these rankings. But what are the KINDEST sororities on campus? That doesn't mean the best or prettiest. I want to know which group of girls has the best character and sisterhood.

Posted By: rush
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: aub   

tri sig for sure they are so genuine

By: aub
#12  by: what I think    

Tri sig, alpha gam, AXO

By: what I think
#13  by: Ummmm   

None are really nice.

By: Ummmm
by: HmmmJun 5, 2019 1:04:30 AM

You just called thousands of auburn girls mean...cant be right

By: Hmmm
#14  by: Senior   

All sororities have nice girls. And all have mean girls. However, I consider AXO, DDD and AOPi to be the nicest.

By: Senior
by: Yes Jun 6, 2019 6:42:45 PM

Totally agree.

By: Yes
#15  by: hi   

in my experience, AXOs and DZs have always been super sweet!

By: hi
#16  by: ❤️   

I've met a lot of AXOs, DGs, and AOPis thru campus involvement and I really enjoy all of them.

By: ❤️
#17  by: Aubie    

The ones I have known through campus organizations and have been super nice are DDD, AXO, AOII, DG, and DZ.

By: Aubie
by: Yes Jun 19, 2019 8:39:02 PM

Same for me.

By: Yes
#18  by: Panhel    

Tri Sig literally does a week where they encourage kindness around campus. It’s super fun and sweet. In my opinion, if you’re looking for really sweet girls who seem to really love each other, you can’t sleep on Tri sig

By: Panhel
#19  by: Ehhh   

How about I tell you where not to go? Phi Mu one year had where they didnt want to have bid day buddies because they hated all of their pledges because they recruit based off looks.
KKG is pretty good but can also be psycho when you go a little below the surface. I knew a girl who I think was kappa but dropped might be because she got arrested for punching a girl at a bar.
Zeta is also pretty party hard all the time but have nothing inherently negative about them.

AOPi is uslaly good, DDD is also a really good choice, Tri sig is an okay choice,and Pi Phis are really sweet.

By: Ehhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.