facebook

tri sigma

by: Question

Why does everyone hate on Tri Sigma? I'm a PNM coming next year and I just want to know why people always put them last in their sorority rankings.

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

Literally only because they are the newest. They seem to be doing great though. Come into recruitment with an open mind and don't let petty rankings that don't mean anything keep you from finding your place in a sorority where you truly feel could be your home at Auburn.

By: sorority
#2  by: Panny    

Truth is, they are thriving. There are definitely chapters that were considered “newer” before they cane on campus that are threatened because Tri Sig is already recruiting better than them.

By: Panny
#3  by: Ehhh   

It's mainly because they're new. No one in Auburn likes change, theta was bottom before tri sigma because they were the newest. Its because nobodies momma is a legact of tri sigma.
Also the current recruitment director has a stick up her ass but thats a different point.
Keep an open mind Auburn panhellenic just cant deal with change.

By: Ehhh
by: qJul 23, 2019 1:19:47 PM

Can't understand southerners, that third sentence shows your southern agression

By: q
#4  by: My Thoughts...   

People do not like change and competition. That is what Tri Sigma is or any new sorority would be to Greek life at Auburn. I do not think they have even had 4 years of recruitment to build a full chapter like the others have. They had an awesome new class last year and they are good to work with as an overall group.

In order for Greek Life to grow in general, we all have to support one another!

By: My Thoughts...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.