facebook

hazing

by: Rushee

Which fraternities are the top 10 hazers in order and which are the top 10 least hazers in order?

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Man up   

If you're not willing to go through a rough pledgeship, then don't join a fraternity. There's no such thing as an easy pledgeship unless you're in a sorority.

By: Man up
#2  by: Ha   

You are a giant (l), stay away from old row

By: Ha
#3  by: No Answers?   

have also cropped up (Delta Sig being an example of a smaller and worse fraternity that has been known to haze heavily).

Some people are going to be butthurt by this post but I highly doubt they honestly will have a solid reason to disagree with it. Also I am done posting under this name so if someone comes back and posts under this name under these comments they are not me.

By: No Answers?
#4  by: ExCUSE me?   

Um AUBURN doesn't haze what are you talking about? All the brothers just buy each other presents and bake cakes together! SO make sure your baking skills are up to date!

By: ExCUSE me?
#5  by: Wondering also   

Do any haze much any more?

By: Wondering also
by: YeppMay 12, 2014 9:34:26 PM

Auburn Frats haze A LOT. Its just the way it is. If you want a frat that doesn't haze much rush DTD

By: Yepp
by: OrMay 13, 2014 12:37:20 AM

Rush Lambda Chi, they have the easiest pledgeship in Auburn. Or SAE because they don't even have a pledgeship anymore

By: Or
by: WMay 13, 2014 1:49:15 PM

SigEp isn't bad

By: W
by: hey sigma chiMay 13, 2014 10:03:11 PM

just because they don't beat their pledges half to death doesn't mean lambda chi doesn't have a hard pledgeship. DTD is the easiest by far, I agree with the person that said that. They are also one of the nicest fraternities personality wise. They just don't throw good parties

By: hey sigma chi
#6  by: bullsht   

You should be joining a fraternity for reasons other than how hard you're going to be hazed. this is college, grow a pair.

By: bullsht
#7  by: Grow up   

Stop being a puss

By: Grow up
#8  by: Agree   

With Truth. All he said was correct. Esp about KA breaking that kid's ribs last fall. Two years in a row they harmed pledges but this fall was the worst. Kid sent to the emergency room. They initiated everyone quickly, covered it up but are still on high alert. Drunk rednecks.

SAE is place to go. No pledge anything. You get a bid and a week later a brother. Bogus.

By: Agree
#9  by: Agree   

With Truth. All he said was correct. Esp about KA breaking that kid's ribs last fall. Two years in a row they harmed pledges but this fall was the worst. Kid sent to the emergency room. They initiated everyone quickly, covered it up but are still on high alert. Drunk rednecks.

SAE is place to go. No pledge anything. You get a bid and a week later a brother. Bogus.

By: Agree
by: The KAJun 22, 2014 4:02:04 PM

Didn't break the kid's ribs. The whole thing was blown out of proportion.

By: The KA
#10  by: Doubt   

any haze now much.

By: Doubt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.