By: Yep
#2  by: Nice   

Top three fraternities
KA, Beta, FIJI

Top three sororities:
ChiO, AGD, KD

By: Nice
#3  by: Lets face it   

If you have to list your group as a top group, then it just makes you look desperate. People know if a group is good or not and without listing a top "three." After all, only someone in the "top three" would list it. Everyone thinks their group is tops and that's how it should be. There is no rating for groups on campus...so it is personal opinion. You can put any group as a "top three" and be correct.

By: Lets face it
by: ThisDec 30, 2012 10:17:53 AM

was written by a DG who went immediately after and self-ranked...again.

By: This
by: @Lets face itJan 2, 2013 1:31:03 PM

Listing an opinion about the top sororities or fraternities doesn't make anyone DESPERATE! And how is that a positive comment? Someone shared an opinion on a discussion board that asked a question. It doesn't mean they are putting other sororities or fraternities down by not listing them. I would rather they didn't, but really, so what if someone listed their group or friends group as one of the top? How is it okay to rank your group all 5's and top on your wall, but are offended if someone writes down their idea of top 3 or 5? It's all the same dear, can't you see that? FYI, I started the alphabetical listing on this site a long time ago, that was and is my option!

By: @Lets face it
by: @Let's face itJan 3, 2013 11:38:00 AM

I think it's unfair to say those listed above in tiers look desperate. Who knows who wrote those lists. It's not necessarily true and probably unlikely that any of the sororities listed wrote their own name. It's fair to say you don't like ranking lists or tiers, but what you wrote sounds petty to me.

By: @Let's face it
#4  by: thoughts   

What makes a group top tier? Well, there really isn't THAT much difference at Auburn between sororities, and no ranking system beyond opinion or looking at the facts. You are erroneous if you say there aren't certain sororities that have been more sought after during rush like KD, Chi O, AGD, Phi Mu, and ADPi. Then there are the ones who historically have top grades here like ChiO, AGD, AOPi, AChiO, KD, ADPi, DZ, and PhiMu. There are those who appear to have strong sisterhoods like DG, AOPI ADPI and DZ ..etc. Honestly, everyone can't or shouldn't want to be in those just named. They are not perfect, but they are great groups! I also have so many friends in other sororities than my own! There is always the belief that there is a typical "type" of girl in a particular sorority - but each sorority is far more diverse than their general stereotypes. None are really wild here as a whole. You will always find a few who make life interesting in each sorority! The best sorority is the one you are lucky enough to get, and then you should work hard to make that sorority even better!

By: thoughts
#5  by: Honestly   

Although I love seeing my sorority as a top tier, I have to say that really all of them are very good. As for grades, really AGD, XO and ADPi are the ones that are tops all the time, once you list 8 or 9, you might as well list all of them since in reality there are very few tenths that separate most of them. (Check out the panhellenic page for the listings.) Some sororities have a large legacy base so they have many girls that want in, however, with the overflow of great girls that rush, that means each sorority gets their fair share of talent and outstanding ladies each year. All the sororities have great sisterhoods and I hear that about each of them.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.