facebook

middle-tier groups

by: PNM

hi, I'm planning on rushing this fall but I don't know anything about the middle-tier sororities? I don't really think I'll get into one of the top 5 so if anyone could tell me the differences that would be so great!! thanks in advance!

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Don't think this way going into rush. Be your own person and find where YOU fit in the best. Tiers don't matter after sophomore year anyways.

By: No
by: PNMApr 21, 2016 8:57:38 PM

I know the tiers don't really matter, but i do want to be in a group with a really good reputation!!

By: PNM
by: Best ofApr 26, 2016 3:32:12 AM

Each middle tier has something a little different as far as personalitys.... If you want that good girl image, alpha chi or aopi are both pretty "girl next door" types

By: Best of
#2  by: Relax   

The top 3, KD, XO and AGD already know who they want and who they are getting. You would know if you were one of those rushees. As for all the other groups, there are no bad ones at all and all can be considered mid-tier if you are placing only those 3 as the tops.

By: Relax
by: RealisticApr 21, 2016 3:20:58 PM

ADPi and Phi Mu also know mostly who they want but are much more open to new girls not on their set lists. They're generally considered around around as top tier sororities in all aspects so I'd prioritize them if you're looking to get in the top sorority.

By: Realistic
by: hahaApr 24, 2016 2:42:34 PM

lol bye kd you're not top 3

By: haha
#3  by: middle   

I would say DZ is a pretty solid middle tier group

By: middle
by: middleApr 24, 2016 9:29:29 AM

haha no

By: middle
#4  by: no   

just be open! all the sororities are good and you shouldn't let things like tiers and reputations cloud your decision. just see who you like during rush

By: no
#5  by: Nan   

UGA!

By: Nan

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.