facebook

sorority stereotypes

by: Honest

KD, Phi Mu, and PBP are all top tiers- top partiers, with beautiful girls; Phi Mu's have a tendency to blonde and somewhat "ditzy", KD has a tendency to be very southern and classic, and PBP tends to be a little more out of state and relaxed. AXO, AGD, and ADP are all super ambitious, involved girls, AXO tends to be a little more Christian, ADP is a little more reserved and preppy, AGD is still getting over the facebook incident. GPB, ZTA, DDD are fun, very face-oriented, GPB is mostly out of state, ZTA is focused on looks, and DDD is trying to tone it down. DZ, SK, and AZD are very similar, genuine girls who go out a lot, although DZ is top in grades and involvement, and SK has a strong philanthropy. DG and KKG are nice, often overlooked sororities, neither of them have big philanthropy events. XO and AOP are both "nice girl" sororities, Chi O is known to be a little more outdoorsy, and AOP has some big personalities. And theta is theta

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well...   

you have just proved you know little about the AU sororities. Thanks again GR!

By: Well...
by: Agree....Mar 23, 2016 1:03:14 PM

Not written by anyone from Auburn. XO, AOP and AXO are listed several times throughout and I KNOW no XO, AOP or AXO got on here and wrote this stuff. GBP is not mostly out of state, DZ id nothing like AXD (which is NOT AZD for gosh sakes), ZTA focuses on more things than on looks, KD has a more than just "southern" (what is that anyway???), DG and KKG are certainly not "overlooked" at all and they have great philanthropies, DDD is not trying to "tone" down anything, etc, etc, etc....Definitely GR at the helm of this trolling post. Sorry, I had to write and fell into this trap, but it is so corny.

By: Agree....
by: Awful!Mar 27, 2016 5:43:10 PM

Agree it is not anyone from AU that wrote this since they put PBP ahead of XO???? Come on now. PBP is nice, as are all the sororities. GreekR needs to stop getting on here. Probably someone from some other school on the Greek Rank commentary group and they pick schools that they were in and like.

By: Awful!
#2  by: Well   

On a superficial level, yes...but there's obviously so much more to each sorority than what's listed here

By: Well
#3  by: Haha   

This is kinda funny, I mean the only real thing is when you said the top tiers because that's true but the stereotypes are kinda funny. I mean like I guess some of the girls fit the description but you can't stereotype a whole chapter in a couple sentences lol

By: Haha
by: ????Mar 24, 2016 10:24:21 PM

Are you for real? Who talks or writes like this? Looks like someone is trying to sound like a "valley girl" from the 90's. GR?

By: ????
#4  by: Chi o   

I think Chi O is also a top tier!

By: Chi o

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.