pi phi
AXO
GPhi
SK
kkg
AEPhi

By: GREEK
#74  by: sorority girl   

Girls on this site need to stop self-ranking and tearing down other sororities. Most girls on this site are doing this because they feel insecure about their own sorority's reputation and want others to have a worse reputation or lower rank than them to feel better. If you girls want to make a difference and actually have panhellenic love, then you should rate truthfully and give support to others...this way greek life can be a lot more positive and loving :)

By: sorority girl
#75  by: new to uci   

As a person who just went through rush a few months ago, I never read anything online or this blog or whatever, so i went in blind and had the most open mind possible. There were some houses that I clearly did NOT connect with , and there were some houses that i 100% loved. My final two were Tri delta and PiPhi! I loved them both equally. I connected with a few people in each house on an extremely deep level, i had inside jokes with girls on the second day of meeting them, it was great. I join one of course, if I would have joined them both if i were allowed to! But I still talk to the girls in the sorority that I didn't pick all the time!

If you read these comments and are considering rush, don't think you know which sorority you want to get into... You will see the truth in each sorority when you rush and pick the right one for you, not for your reputation or social life... for YOU.

By: new to uci

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.