facebook

you know you love me

by: Gossip girl

DG- Serena van der Woodsen
attractive blondes, fun loving and easy going, always down to have a good time but sometimes people question their loyalty and genuinety to each other.

Alpha Phi- Blair Waldorf
Attractive mostly brunettes, very into doing well in school and being classy, but sometimes viewed at stuck up and/or superior

Delta Delta Delta- Jenny Humphrey
Blonde and ambitious, seems to have their heart in the right place. Some how seem to be rising (better looking pc this year) and spiraling down (tri delt tornado) at the same time. They try hard to get their name out, in a good way or bad one.

Theta-Georgina Sparks
Like to have fun, but sometimes too much fun. Their appearance comes off as innocent, but their behavior can sometimes tell a different story.

Posted By: Gossip girl
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: hahah   

this is pretty spot on, definitely with the serena & blair comparisons....actually with them all. these are the top 4 houses. lmao at people saying gphi is above theta..yea they have gotten a lot better but still aren't even close to theta or the others. maybe close to pi phi at best

By: hahah
by: umNov 6, 2014 2:32:45 AM

at best? is that suppose to mean that pi phi's above gphi? LOL. no.

By: um
by: lolNov 6, 2014 12:17:26 PM

see this is why people don't like you, Theta. So rude and unclassy.

By: lol
by: sorry thetaNov 6, 2014 12:44:44 PM

Sorry theta. I'm in a top chapter and have been for a few years. Theta used to be tied with Tridelt but I don't know what happened. Your girls just aren't as hot as they used to be. Gphis are hotter now from what I've seen.

By: sorry theta
by: lol @ skNov 6, 2014 7:02:19 PM

Dorota comment made my day

By: lol @ sk
#12  by: ok   

i agree with this but just saying you dont know that a theta posted it? Like it's possible they did but you really can't just jump to that conclusion..

By: ok
#13  by: ^   

But who else would post this? Definitely a sorority girl lol. Definitely one that thinks of Theta as top tier. One that so rudely left out half of the chapters. If you look at the descriptions Theta's is the best. Not in real life! Lol this post is just immature and most likely a theta.

By: ^
#14  by: Whatever   

Theta is Vanessa

By: Whatever
by: LOLDec 9, 2014 12:42:47 AM

i'm dying

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.