facebook

fraternity selectiveness

by: !

which frats are the hardest to get bids from and which are the easiest? thinking about rushing next year.

Posted By: !
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: B   

All are hard, good luck

By: B
by: lolJan 31, 2023 2:59:53 PM

such cap lmao, this is UCI not bama... greek life is dying here and frats are desperate for new members, not the other way around.

By: lol
#2  by: heyyyyy   

probably Kappa Sigma

By: heyyyyy
by: HahaJan 31, 2023 12:48:05 AM

Nobody rushes ksig anymore

By: Haha
#3  by: M   

Pick one that's interesting to you and give it a shot. I was in a fraternity at UCI. It was very selective, and I was shocked to receive a bid. I did have one thing going for me - I knew a couple of the members personally before rushing. If I can offer one piece of advice, get to know as many people as you can in the house(s) you would like to join. If you don't know anyone going into rush, use the time to make an impression on as many members as possible. This might seem easier said than done, but it's the best path to finding the right fit for you.

By: M
#4  by: Pike   

After fall rush I think Sig pi is the easiest to get bids from. They are the largest chapter and me and my friends went to only 2 of their events and got bids. I ended up accepting my bid w another fraternity and have no regrets

By: Pike

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.