facebook

where is the love?

by: greekgirl

I feel like there is just so much hate on this site, while offline we try to act like we promote Panhellenic love. Although I do believe that there are true rankings and I do want my chapter to be high in the rankings, the posts on this site are not going to change the truth. I feel like everyone should just calm down and just be themselves and enjoy both their sisterhood and their time in their sorority. Don't be catty just because you want to prove you are better than someone else...sisterhood is the reason most girls want to join greek life anyway.

Panhellenic Love <3

Posted By: greekgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: agreed   

Well said. We really need to calm it down because at the end of the day, or at the end of your time in college, nobody is going to care if your sorority was top house at your school. If that's all you got out of your experience, then you didn't do it right.

By: agreed
#2  by: yesss   

preeaachhh!

By: yesss
#3  by: we need this   

girls join for the sisterhood not only in their own chapter but in the whole greek community. aren't we supposed to stand by each other and support each other?

By: we need this

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.