facebook

the truth about top sororities

by: truth

Ranking? Can't do it - depends on what you're looking for in a house. From my perspective, this is what the houses accomplished in the past year and what they are known for:

Alpha Phi - girls are either really pretty or average. Some are cool but most are too loud. 3rd place in Songfest. Known for being loud at parties.
Delta Gamma - Since their seniors left, there is a handful of girls that are really pretty and the rest are average. Got a lot of Greek Awards, 2nd at Songfest, really good at sports. Known for some really down to earth girls, and some snobby girls.
Tri Delta - like the other sororities, they have some really pretty girls and others that are average. Got a lot of Greek Awards, 1st at Songfest and good at sports. Known for being down to earth, sisterhood and being able to keep up with the guys.
Theta - to sound like a broken record, like the other sororities, they have some really pretty girls and others that are average. Known for being down to earth, go with the flow, chill girls.

If you disagree with me, that's fine. But if anyone is going through Recruitment, I'd say that the above statements are true. Also, being in a "top" house doesn't mean you wont have an awesome Greek experience or wont be invited to parties. Go through Recruitment and make up your own mind!

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.