facebook

bashing

by: STOP

Alpha Phi, DG, Tri Delt, Theta, and any other sorority girls that seem to be taking this website way more seriously than you should be...STOP! Honestly you make the Greek system look sooooo bad while you come on these discussions and just bash on each other. This website won't change who is considered a top house because that is everyone's own personal opinion and honestly when it comes down to recruitment, most PNMs are going to pick a sorority based off of how they got along with the girls and if they don't then I don't really think that's someone who is going to make your sisterhood better nor is it someone you'd want in your chapter. Considering that the Greek system is not that big at UCI compared to other schools, I'd think that most of you would try to get along with other sororities. In fact, I've seen a lot of girls from different sororities hang out with each other. This applies to the fraternities here too. There are WAY MORE important things in life than what your chapter is ranked as because at the end of the day when you graduate college, no one's going to care that you were in a top house. The whole point of the greek system is to get friends out of it that you'll have for life. Try to remember why you joined before you come on here and waste your lives and your brain cells.

Posted By: STOP
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PREACH   

Finally someone gets it omg thank you

By: PREACH
#2  by: we're sorry   

Sorry PiPhi we know it's rough not getting any attention

By: we're sorry
#3  by: thanksforthenovel   

At least this person accurately ranked each chapter...

Alpha Phi
DG
Tridelt
Theta

haha. sorry everyone else

By: thanksforthenovel
by: Hahaha httpJul 30, 2013 5:41:59 PM

You're an idiot... Clearly you didn't understand the purpose of the discussion

By: Hahaha http
#4  by: coolstory   

bro

By: coolstory

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.