facebook

so confused tridelt

by: So annoying

I dont understand when Tridelt passed DG? or Theta? because Im pretty sure they didn't. ask any frat they would much rather party with DG and Theta, DG STILL has SO MANY cute girls that are CLASSY and Thetas are known to be SUPER CHILL and get along with everyone, over the last couple of years Tridelts have been known to be extremely shady during recruitment calling girls out for their flaws when they're rep isn't even good and posting on incoming freshman's pages when that is BANNED to make themselves seem higher. Idk maybe its just me.

Seriously its still

Aphi
DG
Theta
Tridelt

Posted By: So annoying
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yuuuppp   

Silly Tri Delt lol

It's still

1. Alpha Phi
2. DG
3. Theta/Tri Delt

By: Yuuuppp
#2  by: frat   

DG AND ALPHA PHI are tied! They both are great chapters with well-rounded girls!

By: frat
by: woah.Jul 16, 2013 7:47:15 PM

u serious? DG is not even close to being tied to first. They have gone down so much and are just riding on old reps now. There is no comparison between Aphi and DG. Personally it seems to me like the ranks are:

1) Aphi
2) Theta
3) DG/Tri Delt or Tri Delt/DG--they are both struggling for third

By: woah.
#3  by: Youarelame   

Your username is frat? Haha ya you're probably a chick ^^ DG is tied for fourth. It goes like this: Alpha Phi, Tridelt, Theta/DG

By: Youarelame
by: haJul 15, 2013 7:08:56 PM

I think you tri-deltas r delusional. I have NEVER heard a girl or guy refer to you as #2. You are rarely even referred to as a top house. Theta and DG are kickin ur ass in every aspect besides philanthropy participation lol

By: ha
#4  by: okay so   

yeah this was a theta they've never been top 3. thetas are hurt, you need cute girls to be a top house sorrrrrry. not to mention any cute girls you did have, have now graduated. stop putting yourself above DG and Tri Delt.
it goes....
Aphi
DG/TriD
Theta

By: okay so
#5  by: LOL   

thetas are NOT CLASSY they yack everywhere since when is yacking everywhere classy? LOL when it comes to class theta cant compete w/ Aphi Dg or Trid

By: LOL
#6  by: newpss   

1. DG
2. Tri delt
3. Alpha Phi

...who cares about the others

By: newpss
by: HAHAHAHAJul 16, 2013 4:29:30 PM

I just peed my pants this is so wrong... I feel like this is a tri delt trying to troll to tell people they are second... You're either living in a bubble... Or you're old... I don't understand... There is no way tri delt is above Aphi... I could see DG and APhi interchanging... Maybe... But not TriDelt over APhi... Nice try though... GG.
Go home TriDelt, you're drunk.

By: HAHAHAHA
by: ummJul 16, 2013 7:52:07 PM

Aphi is undisputed top house..

By: umm
#7  by: phiKpsi   

DG > tri delt.

By: phiKpsi
#8  by: Hahaha   

Hahaha! Get out of here! Tridelt is not #2. Everyone knows it goes: Alpha Phi, DG, Tridelt/Theta. Don't blink Tridelt, because Theta is about to pass you up.

By: Hahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.