i wanna know about alpha phi and dg. gimme some deets

Posted By: aphi vs dg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: alpha phi v dg   

what is this, some kind of ufc fight? regardless, alpha phi is hotter

By: alpha phi v dg
#2  by: .   

a phi is all stereotypical sorority girls. dg is similar but just a lil more down to earth. both are all white girls.

By: .
#3  by: Saywhaaaaat   

Alpha Phi is way more diverse than DG. Alpha Phi had your typical blonde sorority girls, Persian girls, Hispanic girls etc etc. & they're way hotter than DG

By: Saywhaaaaat
#4  by: soo....   

as neither a dg, or alpha phi, but a girl from another sorority... i freakin LOVE DG's waaayyy more than alpha phi- 100%.

The DGs that i have met are so fun to party with and chill with. This one girl has given me great advice and I love seeing her at parties.

I def could not say that about alpha phis because as for the 5 or 6 that I have met- one has made a COMPLETE fool of herself at this aepi venue, another looked extremely stupid and brainless at the ARC, and the other 4 were just boring or kinda rude on campus. I am sure there are some nice ones, but in the past year, i have not met one nice a phi

By: soo....
by: yeahApr 29, 2013 6:49:13 PM

agreed.

By: yeah
#5  by: ANCHORSAWAY   

DG is full of nice girls. JUst because we haven't been doing as good in recuirtment doesn't make us any less great.

By: ANCHORSAWAY

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.